18

Duan Hanchuan seemed to have skin thirst, always entangled in him, Luo Ning was thinking about him, and now that he finally saw someone, he let him go.

The two of them lived in the small yard now, and Luo Ning went to buy spicy food on purpose. There were tablets on the table, and fragrant fruits and meals were placed in front of them.

Duan Hanchuan lost his sense of taste, but he was still able to eat. When he smelled the food and absorbed the breath of the food, the food would be boring like a candle.

At night, Luo Ning was not afraid at all. With Duan Hanchuan by his side, he was full of security.

Even Duan Hanchuan still likes to touch and touch him, hugging him tightly, making it difficult for him to turn over. Luo Ning was a little uncomfortable, and pushed Duan Hanchuan. After a while, they got together again.

Their faces were close to each other, Duan Hanchuan's lips were close to his temples, and with a slight movement, his lips brushed Luo Ning's cheeks, soft and itchy, as if they were intimate.

Luo Ning hid uncomfortably, wanting to say something, but they were so close before, it was normal for them to be so close, not to mention that it took so long for them to meet again, Luo Ning could not wait to hold Duan Hanchuan in the palm of his hand, how could he be willing to push him away .

Feeling the cold temperature on Duan Hanchuan's body, Luo Ning was stabbed in the heart, turned over and got into Duan Hanchuan's arms, holding Duan Hanchuan with her thin arms, trying to pass her body temperature.

Ghosts don't need to sleep, and Luo Ningwo didn't want to sleep in Duan Hanchuan's arms, but his body got used to it, and when it was late at night, his eyelids couldn't help drooping down.

Duan Hanchuan kissed him between his brows, patted his back, and coaxed in a low voice, "Go to sleep."

Luo Ning grabbed the corner of his clothes tightly, looked up at him from time to time, and finally couldn't help falling asleep.

Luo Ning didn't ask Duan Hanchuan's past, Duan Hanchuan was in pain, and it was meaningless to reveal the scar.

They lived their little days as they once did in an orphanage.

Everyone in this alley knows that there is a handsome young man at the end of the alley.

Such a young man is very eye-catching. Many people have noticed this young man. Older people like such polite boys, and girls are even more excited. Gentle and elegant men have an irresistible attraction for girls. , is like a touch of white moonlight, attracting people to get closer.

Luo Ning's small empty yard soon became lively. Luo Ning himself liked the smell of fireworks, but people often brought things to make him a little distressed.

Xiao Tao is a girl from a nearby neighbor's house. She often brings some cakes over. When she sees Luo Ning, her face turns pink and she looks at Luo Ning shyly. A handsome man who can read and write is better than those who are big and three thick. Much, she would not marry those stinky men.

Xiao Tao lowered her eyes, but did not notice a pair of icy, biting dark eyes in the dark.

Luo Ning reluctantly rejected the other party's cakes. He went out to buy something the next day, and was a little surprised that Duan Hanchuan did not follow.

Luo Ning, who went out, did not know that Xiao Tao went to his house again. Xiao Tao knocked on the door with something in her hand.

After waiting for a while, the door actually opened by itself. Xiaotao looked at it suspiciously, thinking it was blown open by the wind, she walked in, "Brother Luo, are you at home?"

Before Xiaotao could react, the door behind him slammed It slammed shut and made a thud, making Xiao Tao startled.

She turned around and looked in panic, her eyes were suspicious, she subconsciously felt that something was wrong, her footsteps slowed down, and she looked left and right in a daze.

But as soon as Xiao Tao turned her head, she met a face, pale and pale, with hollow holes in the eye sockets, and blood kept on it, bloody.

"Ah!"

Xiao Tao's eyes widened, her face turned white with fright, she couldn't care about anything, screamed in her throat, stumbled towards the door, slammed the door hard, hurriedly opened the door, and ran out like crazy.

When Luo Ning came back from the market, she saw Xiao Tao running away with a pale face, the little man ran faster than the wind, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

There was a gust of wind around Luo Ning, he was almost unsteady after being hit, and looked at Xiao Tao's back doubtfully, what happened?

Running so fast, it's like being chased by a ghost.

ghost?

Um?

Only then did Luo Ning notice that Xiao Tao seemed to have run away from his house. She understood something. Luo Ning walked back quickly, looked at Duan Hanchuan and asked, "Did you do it?"

Duan Hanchuan looked innocent and confused. , "What did I do? I don't understand."

He said while mentioning the basket by Luo Ning's hand, "I bought fish today. I like fish the most.

" Pretend, did you trick Xiao Tao on purpose?" The

ghost is so scary, Xiao Tao is afraid of being scared to death.

Duan Hanchuan hugged him from behind, admitted in a low voice, dissatisfied: "Who asked her to pester you?"

This person is still too good-looking, those people have to run over to take a look, Duan Hanchuan is uncomfortable, this is his , only he can watch, and can't tolerate others coveting.

His heart is so narrow that he can't rub a grain of sand.

Luo Ning reluctantly persuaded: "This can't be done, Xiao Tao did nothing wrong, what should you do if you scare her out?"

Duan Hanchuan resolutely admitted his mistake, anyway, his goal has been achieved, rubbing against Luo Ning's neck, "I didn't want to What about her, just expressing her unwelcome."

"I promise, I won't do it again next time."

Luo Ning saw him pretending to be pitiful, and made a serious promise that he would never scare anyone casually next time, so he uncovered the matter.

But after Xiao Tao came back to her senses, the story of Luo Ning's house being haunted spread in the alley.

As a result, very few people came to Luo Ning's courtyard, and even if someone wanted to talk to him, they would stand far away from his courtyard.

Luo Ning was speechless, Duan Hanchuan was satisfied, and finally no one bothered them anymore.

Duan Hanchuan was holding Luo Ning, and his eyes were full of possessiveness. His baby had adapted to his existence. He couldn't wait to take the other party as his own. He wanted to truly belong to the other party.

Duan Hanchuan didn't understand love, but when he first saw this person, he clearly understood the desire in his heart.

Luo Ning didn't feel nothing. When he accidentally touched Duan Hanchuan's paranoid eyes, his heart jumped, as if something was out of control.

Duan Hanchuan stroked his face with his fingers, his lips brushed his earlobe as usual, and the strength of his intimate embrace was completely different from before.

In the past, Duan Hanchuan also liked to hold him and put his face to face, but at that time, Duan Hanchuan's eyes were naive, and he regarded him as the most important partner.

But now Duan Hanchuan's eyes have changed, and what hides is aggression and possession.

Luo Ning was a little flustered, and there was a large and dense net that captured him.

He mentioned a few days ago that he wanted to worship Duan Hanchuan as a brother. Duan Hanchuan was still sulking for two days. Luo Ning now understands what Duan Hanchuan wants.

Now Duan Hanchuan has grown up, and his thoughts are no longer simple.

Duan Hanchuan still wanted to be with him forever, but no longer as a family member, but as another form of company.

Luo Ning was shrouded under Duan Hanchuan, Duan Hanchuan held his face and finally said, "Shall we get married?"

Duan Hanchuan knew that he was selfish. He was a ghost, but Luo Ning was a human.

He has always understood a truth, what he wants, he must stay, and he must not leave himself room for regret.

He really wanted to wait for this person for a long time, what if he didn't tie him to his side and ran away again, he was afraid that he would never be able to catch him again.

Duan Hanchuan had cautious tension in his eyes, he could almost expect Luo Ning to refuse, but it doesn't matter, he is patient, he will wait slowly, now he just wants to show his heart, even if Luo Ning is unwilling, it doesn't matter, he will keep it Beside Luo Ning, when Luo Ning is old and falls asleep, they can be together.

But what Duan Hanchuan didn't expect was that Luo Ning agreed after hesitating for a while.

Duan Hanchuan's calm expression was broken, his expression was dazed and unbelievable, he held Luo Ning's face, and looked at Luo Ning steadily, thinking that he had an illusion.

Luo Ning hugged his palm, rubbed it lightly, and confirmed with a smile: "Okay, we're married, I'll marry you."

Luo Ning agreed, on the one hand because he felt sorry for Duan Hanchuan, Duan Hanchuan was too tired, he He was reluctant to refuse Duan Hanchuan, as long as Duan Hanchuan wanted, Luo Ning wanted to satisfy him.

They are each other's only, family, maybe it's good to be husband and wife.

Also, Luo Ning asked the Taoist priest before that the eighty-one ghost nails nailed to Duan Hanchuan's body hurt Duan Hanchuan's soul. Suffering every moment.

Pain cannot be removed, but it can be shared.

Only relatives who are related can be transferred through special terms so that the rules will admit.

Luo Ning originally wanted to be Duan Hanchuan's brother, but Duan Hanchuan wanted to marry him. He became Duan Hanchuan's partner, so that should be fine.

After getting Luo Ning's affirmative answer, Duan Hanchuan's dark eyes suddenly burst into light.

Something exploded in Duan Hanchuan's mind. He had never been so happy before, and the stagnant heart seemed to have resumed its previous beat.

Duan Hanchuan couldn't suppress his strong emotions. He lowered his head carefully and dropped a gentle kiss between Luo Ning's eyebrows.

The thin lips gradually moved to the side of Luo Ning's face, leaving traces of Duan Hanchuan nostalgic.

I love it, I love this guy.

After receiving the response from his sweetheart, Duan Hanchuan felt like eating candy, and his heart was so sweet that he couldn't wait to get married.

At that time, Luo Ning was his wife.

Duan Hanchuan immediately notified some little ghosts to come over and prepare everything for the wedding.