7

The jealous Xiaoqing wanted to pull Luo Ning away, "Ning Ning, let's play together."

Duan Hanchuan's eyes darkened, seeing that Xiaoqing's hand was extremely unsightly, he stepped forward and pushed away Xiaoqing's hand, blocking Luo Ning's hand. In front of him, pursing his lips tightly, he tightly clasped Luo Ning's little hand.

Luo Ning didn't understand why the two children were arguing. Are the children now so possessive of friendship?

He must be trying to coax the most distressed cub, so he said to Xiaoqing: "You go to play first."

Xiaoqing's eyes widened, feeling that he had been betrayed, pouting, just about to feel wronged at Luo Ning complain.

Luo Ning put two candies into Xiaoqing's hands, and the child was coaxed at once.

He turned to see that Duan Hanchuan had kept his head down, but he was holding him tightly, full of domineering and domineering desire, but it reflected Duan Hanchuan's lack of security.

Luo Ning immediately softened, rubbed Duan Hanchuan's hair, and comforted: "We are the best partners."

Duan Hanchuan raised his head, his eyes were astonishingly bright, he pulled Luo Ning to avoid this place and went to another place Quiet shade.

Duan Hanchuan didn't like Luo Ning's eyes looking at others, he only had Luo Ning, he was very selfish, and wanted Luo Ning to be only him, just the two of them, accompany each other together, no one could intervene in them.

Luo Ning is white and tender, and it is normal to be popular, but Duan Hanchuan just wants to keep people within his own range. He will be well-behaved and obedient, as long as the other party regards him as his only friend.

Luo Ning touched Duan Hanchuan's head, only to find that Duan Hanchuan's hair is a little long, messy and boring, and it is not easy to take care of, it is better to cut it directly, he asked Duan Hanchuan's opinion, "Can I cut your hair for you?

Duan Hanchuan nodded without hesitation, looking at Luo Ning with trust in his eyes .

Luo Ning went to pick up a pot of hot water, let Duan Hanchuan sit on the small stool, cut Duan Hanchuan's hair short, then washed it with hot water, and rubbed his fingers lightly, the stubble of the cut hair was a bit tangled.

The sun is no longer strong, Luo Ning took the dry handkerchief and wiped off the water stains for Duan Hanchuan. Duan Hanchuan narrowed his eyes comfortably, as lazy as a satisfied kitten.

"That's it." Luo Ning pinched Duan Hanchuan's face, only to find that after Duan Hanchuan cut his hair short, his facial features were completely exposed, not as gloomy as before, and he still looked like a handsome young man, he praised: "It's very good-looking.

Duan Hanchuan pursed his lips, touched his head, and raised a shy smile on his lips .

He used to like to use his hair to cover himself, but now he feels that it is very refreshing to have his hair cut.

Luo Ning noticed that in his gray clothes, the holes were stitched at random. There was a lack of resources in this place, and Duan Hanchuan was the most difficult to get resources. There were only two clothes in exchange, which looked very good. It doesn't fit, the thread ends are exposed, there are slits, and the clothes are wrinkled.

Luo Ning was sad, he wanted to raise the cubs, there was not enough to eat, but there was no clothes in his space.

Unconsciously, Luo Ning realized that she hadn't gone out to do business for two days.

When Duan Hanchuan was not paying attention, he quickly sold a basket of fruit at the gate of the community. The price was set a little cheaper, but he sold it after a while.

Luo Ning put the collected money into the space, and was about to go to the children's clothing store to buy a piece of clothes, but when she was walking on the way, she realized something was wrong.

Someone is following him.

Luo Ning looked back without a trace, and sure enough, there was a faint shadow approaching him.

Luo Ning's eyes flickered slightly, she quickened her pace, and walked towards the alley.

The stalker was overjoyed. He saw Luo Ning selling fruit. That basket of fruit would cost at least 200 yuan. How could a little kid in the area get the money? Why don't you give it to him? A little dwarf, he can easily grab it, and then he can go to a restaurant to have a good meal.

But looking at it, the stalker's mind changed, and found that Luo Ning was white and plump, and her soft face was very pleasing. Such a child should be very popular. If you sell it, right? Can you earn a fortune again?

Imagining the red banknotes, the stalker's eyes crossed cruelly, seeing Luo Ning walking towards the alley, his face was even more obviously surprised.

Little darling, it's going to fall into his hands now, it's just so young, it's quite stupid.

Just as soon as he came to the corner, the stalker frowned and looked around in panic.

What about people? Where did the people go?

The one who was there just now, disappeared in the blink of an eye, how could a little short leg run so fast, it's very evil, the more I think about it, the more I panic.

He spat on the ground and cursed angrily. When he was about to go back, a pain hit him behind his back, causing him to lie on the ground in pain, unable to get up, and suspecting that his back was fast. was smashed.

Luo Ning put down the stick and used the ability of teleportation to easily solve this person.

He left the alley behind him and bought an ordinary-looking black long-sleeved dress at a children's clothing store. He planned to rub it to make the clothes a little stale, with a little line on the waist. blemishes, but it can still be worn.

After throwing it into the remote trash can, Luo Ning suddenly thought of something, and her face suddenly changed, sorry, he seemed to have forgotten the time, and he was so delayed that he came out for too long.

He immediately returned to the orphanage. At this time, Han Chuan had already searched the orphanage, and his face was full of anxiety and panic. He just went to wash some clothes. In a short time, he didn't know where Luo Ning went, and the orphanage didn't have any. .

Duan Hanchuan's eyes darkened, and fear was accumulating in his heart. When he was about to find Dean Xu, Luo Ning came in through the door of the orphanage.

Duan Hanchuan hurried up, stared at Luo Ning, pulled Luo Ning's shirt, and said in a low voice, "Where did you go?"

Luo Ning patted his hand soothingly, and made an excuse: "I just found out that there is a field behind the orphanage. I went there to play."

Duan Hanchuan's brows tightened, "Then why don't you take me there?"

Luo Ning said embarrassedly: "I forgot."

Duan Hanchuan's hand suddenly fell, his eyebrows lowered, his expression serious, and there was a slight loss in his eyes.

Luo Ning forgot him.

They were together before, but this time he was forgotten. Duan Hanchuan was a little paranoid in his bones. Because he had too little, he would firmly grasp what he cherished.

After he regards Luo Ning as a friend, he will always think of Luo Ning, but in the same way, he also hopes that Luo Ning will always remember him, like a circle of rope, trying to entangle Luo Ning tightly.

Luo Ning also felt that Duan Hanchuan's emotions were wrong, and he began to think, is it wrong for him to hide it like this? In order to save money, he has to go out in the future, can it be possible to hide it from Duan Hanchuan every time?

Duan Hanchuan is too sensitive. He has to make excuses again and again. With so many deceptions, Duan Hanchuan's trust in him will dissipate. He can imagine how sad Duan Hanchuan will be.

Luo Ning thought for a while and made a decision. He pulled Duan Hanchuan's clothes and said, "Let's go to the house to talk."

During this time, the children were still eating in the cafeteria, and there was no one in the dormitory. Luo Ning closed the doors and windows tightly. Now, he held out his little hand innocently, "Duan Hanchuan, I can become magic, you see."

Luo Ning's little hand ran out an apple, red and beautiful, big and beautiful.

Duan Hanchuan's eyes widened and his mouth was slightly opened. He was so shocked that he couldn't keep his calm expression. After standing still for a while, he fixedly looked at the apple in Luo Ning's hand, took a quick step forward, and pulled Luo Ning. The hand said: "Where did you come from?"

Luo Ning also pretended not to know, "I don't know, anyway, I have it before I came here, as long as I want to eat any fruit, I can change it directly.

" Duan Hanchuan, are you scared?"

Duan Hanchuan is different from ordinary children. He doesn't believe in false fairy tales for a long time, and even scoffs at magic and the like, but this apple suddenly appeared. In his limited thinking, he couldn't make a reasonable explanation, and he couldn't help doubting himself. Is there really magic?

He thought about it, and quickly asked: "Then what you used to eat with me, did you change it?"

Luo Ning nodded, "Some are."

Duan Hanchuan was in a trance, this should be Luo Ning's most important secret , but was willing to share it with him. Does this treat him as an important person? He can share a secret with Luo Ning. Duan Hanchuan is shocked and delighted.

Realizing what, he immediately looked serious and advised Luo Ning seriously: "You must not say this to anyone, and no one should say it."

He knew that this was not a good thing, and someone would take Luo Ning away. of.

Luo Ning covered her small mouth, nodded obediently, and said softly, "I only tell Duan Hanchuan." The

corner of Duan Hanchuan's mouth couldn't help but turn up, the gloom in his heart disappeared, and small suns jumped out.

Luo Ning held the big apple and said with a smile: "Duan Hanchuan, let's eat it together."

Duan Hanchuan advised him, "Don't take it out in the future."

Luo Ning took his hand, "I will be quiet, no one will find out. Yes, I like to eat apples."

Duan Hanchuan was helpless and decided to help Luo Ning take good care of him.

No need to sneak around anymore, Luo Ning also brought out grapes and peaches and ate enough with Duan Hanchuan.

Luo Ning still remembered the clothes in the trash can, and took Duan Hanchuan to get it back. Duan Hanchuan touched the soft fabric of the clothes, as if they had been washed and put on for Luo Ning.

Luo Ning was not happy, "I don't wear them. I have more clothes than you. I don't like such big clothes at all. They look like a dwarf."

He was so soft and hard, Duan Hanchuan had to wear it on himself, how could a child not like new clothes, he touched and touched with his small hands.

The other children saw it as well, and they were very envious. They looked at Duan Hanchuan with rarity. When asked, Luo Ning said that it was picked up by the trash can.

When he was selling fruit, he listened to his ears, and two aunts said that they would pack up some unwanted old clothes and throw them out tomorrow.