20

Seeing that Duan Hanchuan's eyes were flushed, Luo Ning kissed Duan Hanchuan's lips as if he was about to cry, and pecked and kissed him.

Duan Hanchuan felt guilty, mixed with distress, guilt, and worry, but he had to admit that there was a trace of joy in his heart.

Good baby is willing to do this, he must love him.

There is nothing happier than a sweetheart who loves you too.

Duan Hanchuan hugged Luo Ning, trying to rub people into his bones, and he was completely relieved.

He thought that they would be able to stay together, hug each other, grow flowers and cook together every day, hug each other at night, and wait until the baby is old. If the baby wants to be reincarnated, they will go to the underworld together. He has a way to do it again. If they find each other, if the baby doesn't want to leave, they will continue to live like this.

But in the next instant, Duan Hanchuan's eyes were full of horror.

what happened?

The surrounding arrangement has changed, and it is fading into nothingness, as if it never existed, one by one disappears.

Luo Ning was shocked, is this again? !

The scene from last time is repeating itself.

Luo Ning understood that this virtual dream was almost over, Duan Hanchuan was not imprisoned here, so this dream could only collapse.

What is the next dream? He still wants to find Duan Hanchuan?

This dream collapsed faster and faster, and the surroundings became blank, including their bodies, which were becoming transparent.

Duan Hanchuan held Luo Ning tightly, his eyes were red, and he desperately wanted to keep his treasure.

The occluded consciousness in his brain suddenly broke through the confinement, and he remembered everything about the orphanage.

Duan Hanchuan hated this feeling of powerlessness. What if he forgot about it again and couldn't find his darling.

If he really can't catch it, at least let him remember it soberly.

wide awake?

Duan Hanchuan felt a pain in his brain, the shadow in his memory cracked open, and finally there was a trace of clarity.

He always felt like he had forgotten something.

Duan Hanchuan's face was transparent, the blue veins on the back of his hands became more and more obvious, and the blood in his eyes overflowed.

Luo Ning said anxiously: "Xiao Chuan, don't be afraid, this is just a dream."

"We are only temporarily separated, I will find you as soon as possible."

Is it just a dream? !

The shadows that were suppressed in his mind were completely shattered, and paragraphs of memories emerged, and his consciousness suddenly brightened.

Duan Hanchuan knew exactly what was going on. It was indeed an illusory dream. He was not Duan Hanchuan here.

He wants to wake up, since Gu Bao also knows that this is a dream, it means that he was involved in this dream like him, and when he returns to reality, he can find the other party.

In the last second of the figure dissipating, Duan Hanchuan took a deep look at Luo Ning.

Everything then completely turned into a bubble.

...

Luo Ning thought that he would continue to stay in the virtual dream, but the surroundings became blank. He blinked, and he was lying on the bed, familiar and unfamiliar, a bedroom in the real world.

The glass windows can see the clear moonlight outside, and the roses on the table exude a fragrant fragrance.

Luo Ning sat up suddenly, turned on the small light by the bed, and the cozy bedroom was very quiet.

His mental power was stripped from the dream, which meant that Duan Hanchuan had also returned.

Luo Ning was overjoyed and finally returned to reality.

He took out his mobile phone and saw that it was still two o'clock in the morning. Luo Ning was so excited that he couldn't go to sleep any longer, so he waited until dawn.

He is currently studying in country M, which is too far away from China.

Luo Ning wanted to see Duan Hanchuan, but she couldn't stay in country M any longer. Fortunately, the end of the period was approaching, and there was not much to do. Luo Ning completed two reports at a high speed, and quickly bought a plane ticket and prepared to ask for leave to return to China.

Roommate Andrew asked suspiciously, "Luo, what happened to you? Why are you in such a hurry."

Luo Ning smiled, "I'm going to see an important person."

Andrew's eyes darkened, and he had a bad premonition in his heart. Clearing the expectations in Luo Ning's eyes, he intuited that the person was not simple.

Are you in love?

But Andrew quickly suppressed his doubts again. Luo had been busy with his studies. Their relationship was so good that he didn't know if it made no sense to fall in love.

In the most prosperous villa manor in City A, the quiet and sluggish days of the past finally came to an end, the whole villa was running as usual, and the servants were chatting happily.

A few days ago, they were not in the mood to chat, but now it is different, the sleeping gentleman woke up, which is a happy event.

The housekeeper walked with wind, and the stone in his heart fell to the ground. He looked in good spirits, and excitedly brought the food to the study.

The husband has been sleeping for a few months. During this period, he has seen many doctors, but he can't find the reason. He said that he may have acquired an unknown disease.

The housekeeper was secretly anxious, but there was nothing he could do. In order to stabilize the company's affairs, he could only conceal the situation for the time being, and lied that the husband was injured in his legs and feet and was receiving treatment in the hospital, otherwise those shareholders would be confused.

Seeing that someone was already suspicious, even if he was injured, why didn't he even show his face for so long.

Just when the housekeeper was in a hurry, he finally woke up.

Duan Hanchuan put down the brush in his hand and stared at the person on the painting.

Because he slept for too long, his face was pale, but his eyes were dark, his eyebrows were cold, and he had a fierce temperament.

Duan Hanchuan had no information about Luo Ning, but he remembered Luo Ning's appearance. He drew a clear outline on the paper one by one, and sent the picture of the painting to his assistant to find a way to find Luo Ning's location.

Duan Hanchuan received the news very quickly. After all, he has a wide network of connections, and the portrait is very realistic. The eldest young master of the Luo family is not a neglected person in the upper circle, and someone recognized him quickly.

After such an investigation, Duan Hanchuan learned that Luo Ning was studying abroad and immediately bought a plane ticket to go abroad.

The assistant quickly asked, "Mr. Duan, aren't you going back to the company?" There

has been a backlog of things to deal with recently. As a workaholic, President Duan doesn't even go to the company.

"Don't go, contact me online if there is something important." Duan Hanchuan quickly rushed to the airport, now that his work is not as important as his wife.

But when he flew to M city, he happened to miss Luo Ning. When he arrived in M ​​country, he heard that Luo Ning was on leave, so Duan Hanchuan had to rush back to another city in China.

After Luo Ning returned home, she did not go to City A immediately. She finally came back. The family was very enthusiastic, especially when the old mother asked him to stay with him, so Luo Ning had to temporarily delay for two days.

With two boxes of small cakes in hand, Luo Ning was about to return to the villa when she found a person standing at the gate.

Wearing a black trench coat, with a thin and tall figure, sharp eyebrows and sharp eyes, under the setting sun, a shadow was drawn behind him, and Luo Ning was very familiar with the profile of his profile.

Luo Ning froze in place, her eyes gradually widening.

Hearing the movement, Duan Hanchuan also turned around, stopped his hand ringing the doorbell, and turned to look at Luo Ning.

Greedily traced Luo Ning's face, exactly like in the dream, it's his baby.

When Duan Hanchuan came over, his heart was full of eagerness and anticipation, but he would really see someone. He pursed his thin lips tightly, and became uncontrollably uneasy.

What if Bao Bao doesn't remember him, what if he doesn't know him.

In the dream they were intimate, but in reality they had no communication at all.

But Duan Hanchuan's concerns dissipated in the next instant. When he was about to put a smile on his lips, Luo Ning's eyes were bright, and a strong joy burst into his eyes, and he ran towards Duan Hanchuan.

He threw himself into Duan Hanchuan's arms happily, and called out in a brisk voice, "Xiaochuan!"

Duan Hanchuan quickly opened his arms, caught him firmly, and put his arms around Luo Ning's waist. Bloated, suddenly complete.

His head was habitually buried in Luo Ning's neck, and he sniffed the light lavender fragrance on Luo Ning's body with nostalgia.

His lips kissed the soft skin on the side of Luo Ning's neck, his breath was hot, and his eyes were full of desire.

Good treasure is in front of him now, and can't run away again.

Luo Ning could hear his fast heartbeat, patted his back soothingly, rubbed his cheeks, and asked, "When did you come here?"

This is faster than him.

Duan Hanchuan said in a hoarse voice, "I missed you, so I came here quickly." With the

warm breath on the side of his neck, Luo Ning's ears were dyed a little crimson, and her face became rosy, a little shy.

He raised his head and touched Duan Hanchuan's eyes, which seemed to hide a scorching flame, enveloping him.

Luo Ning's face was held up, and Duan Hanchuan's kiss fell, sucking his lips, soft and warm.

The breath was intertwined, Duan Hanchuan's kiss was mixed with thoughts, and the enthusiasm swept over, and the violent force drowned Luo Ning, the breath was greedily absorbed by Duan Hanchuan, and he was a little breathless.

Luo Ning's head was dizzy, her face was hot, her lips were slightly red and swollen, and her eyes were covered with water. Lei felt like she was going to be burnt out.

He was panting, like a bitten cherry, more beautiful and moist, making people feel pitiful and lovely.

Luo Ning couldn't bear it, but he didn't avoid Duan Hanchuan's kiss because he missed Duan Hanchuan too.

When he was finally kissed enough, Duan Hanchuan finally let him go, his thin lips pecked and kissed at the end of Luo Ning's eyes, stroking Luo Ning's back, letting Luo Ning breathe calmly.

He whispered, "Would you like to accompany me to dinner?"

Luo Ning nodded obediently, the tip of her nose was also kissed, and she followed Duan Hanchuan's car.

Mrs. Luo, who was waiting in the villa, looked at the time and frowned suspiciously. Didn't she say that she was going to buy food, why didn't she come back for so long.

people disappeared?

She called Luo Ning, "Where did you go?"

Luo Ning blushed, looked at Duan Hanchuan, patronized and talked to Duan Hanchuan, but he forgot to call back, inexplicably a little guilty and flustered He said, "Mom, I went out beforehand, and I won't be back for dinner at night."

Mrs. Luo rolled her eyes, and her voice was a little wrong.

Luo Ning hung up the phone, went to a hotel, and finished dinner with Duan Hanchuan.