11

The doctors who were arrogantly holding their wine glasses gradually stopped laughing, and found that things had changed. Even if some people said that their treatment methods were useless, some wealthy people would still come to their homes, and high consultation fees kept them comfortable. Life.

But in the past two weeks, no one has come to visit their residence? Feeling very cold.

How is this going? Hasn't anyone been sick for the past two weeks?

Business has never been so quiet.

There was no money in the small vault, and they suddenly realized that they had no income recently.

The doctors were shocked, the contrast was too great, they realized that something was wrong, and went out to investigate, but they didn't expect it was Edson's cause.

Let's start from the very beginning. A wealthy craftsman's family has a fever, and he anxiously asks Edson to see a doctor. In a panic, he finds that Edson can cure the disease in a short time. You don't have to suffer from taking medicine.

This incident made the craftsmen feel novel. The craftsmen had a wide network of people and spread the word excitedly. If anyone in the family was sick, they tried to find Edson, and Edson did not disappoint. Cured in time, the patient does not need to have less arms or legs.

It caused a lot of discussion, and everyone knew that Edson had learned his true skills from the Earl's house and is now a skilled doctor.

So everyone who has problems came to Edson. Now there is a better way. After a few days of illness, you can live and dance. Who would want to go to bloodletting? abandoned by them.

The doctors were shocked when they heard the news. They hurried to Edson's residence and saw a circle of people outside the house. They were all looking for a doctor, or curious to see new treatments.

There are people all around who are chasing Edson, and the remaining four doctors are all black. He pointed his nose and scolded them as quack doctors, and the gold coins they earned were forced to return. When was this shameful before, but Edson was completely different from them. There were praises everywhere, which made them unconvinced. .

The most important thing is that if all the patients come to see Edson, they will be robbed of their business.

Thinking of strings of gold coins falling into other people's pockets and the sharp drop in living standards, the four doctors couldn't help but feel heartache.

Unwilling to go home and wait for two more days, there is still no one there. The few of them seem to have been forgotten. Their days are extraordinarily leisurely. After some helpless discussions, they made a plan to reduce the consultation fee. They even went out on purpose. I asked anyone who needed medical treatment, and someone said that they didn't want to come here even if the price was reduced.

The doctors were so angry that they really felt the crisis at this time. They felt resentment and jealousy. Edson actually learned something and left them far behind. they themselves.

Under extreme disappointment, the four doctors suppressed their unwillingness and moved other thoughts. They could not patronize and complain. The most important thing was to get the business back, and Edson could not make money alone.

Edson can go and ask the young master of the noble family, so they can naturally.

After I figured it out, I immediately went to visit the Earl's Manor.

Luo Ning didn't have such a good temper when dealing with these four. The four doctors were arrogant and uncomfortable, and there was no polite word in their words.