15

Luo Ning rested on the soft quilt, feeling the softness on the side of his face, he rolled over comfortably, suddenly realized something, and sat up suddenly.

Looking around in panic, the moonlight came in, and it was a room he was familiar with.

How did he come back?

Who brought him back?

Question marks popped up in Luo Ning's mind, and he clearly fainted in the old house.

Luo Ning rubbed her head, unable to figure out how she left the old house. Could it be that he came back from the teleport tunnel at the moment when he fainted.

The ghost head in the old house cast a shadow on him, and as long as he thinks about it, he can't help but get hairy all over his body.

Luo Ning quickly got out of bed, lit a few lamps, and then slowly warmed up.

That night, the moonlight was bright and pale, and as the early morning approached, the silence in the mansion was broken by the sound of hurried footsteps.

The third young master of the Duan family died, and the stench broke through the door. The third young master's skin was tightly wrapped around the bones, stiff and strange. The bones were stretched out by the skin, the skin was dark blue, and the blood in the whole body seemed to be drained. .

Everyone who went in and saw them was startled, their thighs were shaking, and the servants did not dare to touch the third young master, pinching their noses, and reluctantly cleaned up the body.

Master Duan's face was pale, his lips were trembling, his eyes were flushed, and his spirit was about to collapse.

I want to touch the third young master, but I dare not start.

This is his son. As soon as the three sons leave, he will only have one son.

That beast is going to destroy the Duan family!

The pain of losing a child and the fear are intertwined, making Master Duan almost breathless in pain.

What he is more worried about is whether it will be his turn next.

Relying on the crutches with difficulty, he turned his head coldly, and slapped the Taoist priest in the face with a slap in the face.

Son of a bitch!

How dare you lie to him!

"Didn't you say it's okay, the ritual has been done, and the money has been given to you, so that's what you mean by sitting back and relax?!" The

Taoist priest was also very puzzled, his face hurt by the slap of Master Duan, and he lowered his head in resentment and humiliation , He was also very surprised that he found a scapegoat, the third young master should not be in trouble.

The Taoist said in annoyance: "Master Duan, I didn't say that the method would be effective."

"It's not so easy to deal with Specter, it's more difficult to deal with than I thought."

"If you think I'm useless, I'll leave right away and stay here. I'm still afraid of danger in your palace."

Duan was choked, his fingers trembled, he paid new money, this Taoist priest is so rude, but now he can't find useful people anywhere else , you can only endure it first.

Seeing the third son being carried out, Master Duan was suffocated and breathless, his cloudy eyes filled with astonishing hatred.

His previous greed had left so many hidden dangers.

If it wasn't for nothing, he would like to smash that beast to ashes.

Luo Ning stood far away on the promenade, Duan Hanchuan was also revenge for the third young master?

What the hell is hiding in this mansion?

After the third young master's coffin was placed in the lobby, he saw Master Duan and the housekeeper leave.

Luo Ning pondered for a while, if Master Duan did something wrong and saw the tragic state of the third young master, now should be the most flustered time, and he may reveal some information when talking with the housekeeper.

Luo Ning followed while no one was paying attention. Master Duan really repelled the people at the door. When no one was watching outside, Luo Ning stood by the window.

The housekeeper hurriedly asked: "Master, what should we do in the future?"

Master Duan closed his eyes, "This is the end of the matter, it seems that the evil barrier will never stop with me. For the Duan family, I can only leave Yecheng. ."

All the industries are located in Yecheng, and the ancestors have been rooted here for generations. Now, to leave the hometown and start anew, it will undoubtedly hurt Mr. Duan.

He values ​​money and power above everything else, and now everything has to be abandoned. His heartache is bleeding, but there is no way out of this situation. He can't get rid of the ghosts, so he can only avoid it.

The housekeeper fell silent, feeling that things were not so easy, and asked in a low voice, "Do you think the eldest young master will let us leave smoothly?"

Master Duan's expression changed immediately, frowning tightly, the wrinkles on his face were about to squeeze together, the other party Deliberately wanting revenge, how could he let them go, Master Duan looked full of resentment and despair, and said in a hoarse voice: "Otherwise, what can I do, all the means have been exhausted, and I can't stay and wait for death."

"Let that The Taoist priest is behind, as long as there is a way to survive, you have to try it."

Master Duan is in high spirits in the business field, he has not enjoyed enough of that kind of scenery, he never thought that he would fall into such an embarrassing situation. , the more I think about it, the more regretful it becomes.

"At any rate, I have raised him for more than ten years, and there is no shortage of food and clothing for him. The grace of childbirth is there, and he dares to push me to a desperate situation. It really is a wolf-hearted thing. I didn't kill him on purpose, and I also suffered from it. Blindfolded, the third concubine is also dead, what would he do?"

"If I had known that today, the evil barrier had just been born, and I should have strangled him to death." The

housekeeper replied: "If it wasn't for the third concubine, it was a fabrication . Lie, slandering the eldest young master is not your own son, and our Duan mansion will not be held against it, the master is implicated by a woman in the back house."

Master Duan said bitterly: "I can't help it, I killed him, I regret it, he died when he died, why didn't he want to leave, his revenge has been avenged, it's not enough for the third aunt to die."

The two complained that Luo Ning didn't pay attention, he stood outside, The hands and feet were cold, and the coldness rushed up from the soles of the feet.

From the information he collected and the conversation with Master Duan, he almost pieced together the entire process.

Duan Hanchuan is the eldest son of Master Duan, born of his unloved first wife, Master Duan is even more partial to the children born to her concubine. A child born can climb on his head at any time.

Duan Hanchuan is frail, but intelligent and sensitive. He has always been praised in the school. When he grew up, he invented a new dyeing technique, and his articles were also published in newspapers.

The Duan family made their fortune on fabrics, and the ability Duan Hanchuan showed obviously made the concubines and other young masters jealous. From the previous targeting and oppression, to the later one, they could not tolerate the slightest bit of sand. They were afraid that Duan Hanchuan would take the Duan family. The third concubine made a trick to slander Duan Hanchuan as not being the biological father of Mr. Duan.

Master Duan was very angry and felt that Duan Hanchuan's existence was a humiliation and a proof of his shame. So when Duan Hanchuan fell ill, he killed Duan Hanchuan and forged the illusion of Duan Hanchuan's death.

Afterwards, Master Duan heard about a secret method. Using the blood of his dead blood, he used eighty-one nails to nail the corpse into the coffin. After doing the ritual, the Duan family's luck would be stronger and stronger.

But no one could have predicted that Duan Hanchuan would turn into a ghost and come back to take revenge.

Luo Ning pinched her palm tightly, the pain in her hand spread out, unable to restrain the anger in her heart.

No one in Duan Mansion is clean, and Master Duan is even less human.

Duan Hanchuan is his own son, how could he have killed his own son without any guilt, not to mention killing Duan Hanchuan, and even making Duan Hanchuan unable to live in peace after his death, squeezed cleanly.

Think about how painful it would be to have a corpse nailed in a coffin.

Master Duan still didn't think he was wrong, but now he was insulting him with swear words, and even wanted to kill Duan Hanchuan completely. This kind of person is a real beast.

You don't deserve to live at all.

Duan Hanchuan came back for revenge, and that was what they deserved.

Luo Ning bit her lip, the smell of blood spread in her mouth, and when she heard footsteps behind her, he returned to his room.

His body was still trembling slightly, and he couldn't come back to his senses. The truth turned out to be like this.

What is he going to do next? Baojing to arrest Master Duan? But why, Duan Hanchuan hates so much, why should he interfere with Duan Hanchuan's revenge.

The only thing he was worried about was whether Duan Hanchuan's revenge would hurt him. The more murders Li Gui had on his hands, the more uncomfortable it would be. What if a capable Taoist priest jumped out one day.

Luo Ning thought a lot, went out, found the Taoist priest of the Duan family, and used Duan Hanchuan's body to do things to enhance the luck of the Duan family. Thinking about it is not right, what use are those nails?

On the other side, Mr. Duan is also discussing with the housekeeper. His third son is gone, but the dead ghost is alive and well. There is no reason. Since the dead ghost should have died in his son's place, and now he is lucky enough to survive, he should give him his third son. Burial.

In this way, his son will not be alone.

Master Duan can't care about the trouble of killing people. Now he is tortured to the point of collapse. Using this method to relieve the hatred in his heart, he even has a subtle joy.

That surrogate ghost is still the same as Duan Hanchuan. He is always too thin and wears white clothes, which makes him an eyesore. He can't do anything to Duan Hanchuan, but it is feasible to transfer his hatred to the surrogate ghost.

He's going crazy, always trying to find some comfort.

It just so happened that there was another death in the house this time, and many servants quit their jobs, and it was not easy to find out what they did.

In the dead of night, the housekeeper went out with a potion and a sharp dagger in his arms.

Walking on the promenade, the footsteps made subtle noises, and the housekeeper envisioned in his mind what to do next, how to do it so that the small accounting room would not make the slightest sound.

The lanterns hanging in the corridor were floating gently, and the cold night wind was blowing, and the lanterns shook even more.

The butler suddenly stopped. He just thought about things and didn't pay attention, but now he suddenly realizes that he has walked for so long, and hasn't he reached the room in the accountant?

Is the road that far?

A drop of cold sweat slid down the housekeeper's forehead, and his heartbeat seemed to jump out of his throat.

So the housekeeper quickened his pace, but the corridor seemed to be very long, and he couldn't finish it for a long time.

The housekeeper couldn't help panicking, panting rapidly, the cold sweat on his forehead became more and more, and he ran quickly.