3

Luo Ning was lying beside the door, her round eyes were clear and translucent, and he said, "Duan Hanchuan, no one is playing football today, shall we go to play together?"

Duan Hanchuan squinted, not understanding why Luo Ning came again, he looked With Luo Ning's fair skin, innocent smile, standing in the light and shadow, she looks like she is glowing, such a person has never been the same as him.

Duan Hanchuan didn't understand why this person was entangled in him, if it was a trick, he didn't see the sarcasm in the other party's eyes.

Even if the other party is really not malicious, he is disgusted by the other party's approach, he can catch too little, the word friend is too vague, maybe it will be gone one day.

If you don't get it, you won't be disappointed.

So he said coldly: "You stay away from me." The

indifferent expression was like a little hedgehog with thorns.

Luo Ning looked at Duan Hanchuan standing alone in the dark room. It was quiet inside, as if he had been forgotten. His heart was suddenly tugged. He touched his pocket, took out a few toffees, and two more. The beautiful strawberry, with a tender voice, said, "I'll give you something to eat, shall we be friends?" The

bright red strawberry in the palm of the hand is particularly beautiful, and the toffee is also round. For children, it is an unspeakable temptation. .

Duan Hanchuan was a little surprised and blurted out, "Where did you come from?"

Strawberries are so expensive, only those who came to the orphanage as volunteers brought some fruit snacks. Duan Hanchuan had eaten a strawberry in his impression, but he has forgotten the specific taste. , he only knew it was sweet.

Luo Ning smiled, "I went rummaging through the trash today and found toffee, and a very good aunt passed by and gave me a few strawberries."

Duan Hanchuan had no doubts, Luo Ning looked good, and someone sent some sympathy Snacks are possible, he met Luo Ning's clear eyes, rounded, looking more and more cute, with a little hope in it, he handed the snacks eagerly, as if he wanted to deliver the best things to him. in front of him.

Duan Hanchuan's eyelashes trembled, and it was impossible for the other party to be joking with him if he could take out such a precious snack.

But because of this, he felt helpless and unfamiliar.

Since coming here, no one really wants to be his friend.

He didn't dare to accept Luo Ning's kindness. A beautiful child like Luo Ning is easy to be adopted. One day the other party will leave, it is better to never have.

Duan Hanchuan was silent for a moment, then pushed Luo Ning's hand away, "I don't want it!"

Luo Ning pouted, her eyes were slightly red, and her tears were swirling, as if she was about to cry.

The skin of the child is very tender. When Duan Hanchuan took the photo, it was indeed a little painful, but it was not uncomfortable at all.

Luo Ning blinked and squeezed her little hand.

Duan Hanchuan was even more at a loss, his indifferent expression changed, and it was a little unnatural. Looking at Luo Ning's pitiful little appearance, could it be that he was beaten in pain.

Seeing Luo Ning dripping tears and blushing, Duan Hanchuan panicked, "You, don't cry."

He didn't mean it.

Duan Hanchuan didn't know what to do, and was a little irritable.

Luo Ning choked lightly. After a while, she handed out her hand and said softly, "If you eat the candy, I won't cry."

Duan Hanchuan was stunned, looking a little embarrassed, but after hesitating, he got it right. Luo Ning's moist eyes, like being soaked in water, are very clean and bright, with red eyes, pitiful and cute like a rabbit, it seems that as long as she refuses, she will cry again immediately.

He frowned tightly, and had never dealt with the scene where others were about to cry. Luo Ning stood stubbornly in front of him. Duan Hanchuan was about to speak when a strawberry was suddenly stuffed into his mouth.

He subconsciously took a bite, and the sweet juice overflowed, causing him to open his eyes slightly.

There is also sugar in the hand.

Duan Hanchuan raised his hand, and Luo Ning suddenly noticed that there was a red mark on the inside of his arm, with bruises in the red, and it looked like someone had pinched it.

Luo Ning grabbed Duan Hanchuan's hand in a panic, "Who did this?"

Duan Hanchuan's eyes were gloomy, and he took his hand back, "It has nothing to do with you."

Luo Ning knew that Duan Hanchuan would not tell the truth, and it was impossible to complain to him. No matter how calm Duan Hanchuan is, he is only a young child who is easily bullied by others.

Luo Ning could only pay more attention to Duan Hanchuan to see who did it. He said, "If you are willing to say it someday, you can tell me, and I will give you an idea."

Duan Hanchuan pursed his lips, and it was useless to tell this person. , the other party is younger than him.

"It's almost time for dinner, let's go to dinner together?" Luo Ning said.

Duan Hanchuan still had the scent of strawberries in his mouth. He ate Luo Ning's snacks and did not reject Luo Ning.

For dinner, there are only scrambled eggs and potatoes with tomatoes, and a little diced meat can be seen scattered.

Luo Ning handed the eggs to Duan Hanchuan's bowl in advance, and said, "I don't like eggs."

He is an adult mentally, and he takes care of Duan Hanchuan subconsciously, but he is small, with short arms and short legs. In fact, he seems to need more. people take care of.

Duan Hanchuan squeezed the small spoon tightly, and the emotion in his eyes was inexplicable.

Luo Ning eats very fragrantly, ah ah ah ah, a big mouthful, her cheeks are bulging, like a soft and cute little animal.

Duan Hanchuan fixed his eyes on Luo Ning, rarely minding his own business, "You have rice on your mouth."

Luo Ning's mouth was stained with a grain of rice, he gently licked it off, the corners of his eyes were slightly curved, and he smiled at Duan Hanchuan.

Duan Hanchuan's heart was scratched by something, itchy.

Luo Ning packed up the plate, and Duan Hanchuan walked in front. Just when Duan Hanchuan was about to put the plate in a special place, a middle-aged woman with a big shoulder and a round waist passed by and glanced at Duan Hanchuan in disgust, as if she accidentally bumped Duan Hanchuan sideways. open.

Luo Ning was unhappy, the strength was clearly intentional, he frowned, and ran over like a small cannonball, directly as if he was not careful, causing the middle-aged woman to fall to the side, and her waist hit the sharp corner of the table.

The middle-aged woman is the orphanage who specializes in taking care of children. Her name is Ge Cuifen. She usually helps to wash clothes and make meals for the young children. These things are complicated and messy. With Duan Hanchuan in front of him, he couldn't beat Duan Hanchuan. Seeing that Duan Hanchuan became more and more unpleasant, he could only vent his anger like this.

At this moment, his waist was hit, he couldn't help screaming in pain, and looked at Luo Ning fiercely.

Luo Ning was not afraid and said innocently: "I'm sorry, Auntie, are you alright."

Ge Cuifen was about to endure the anger that erupted. This kid is different from Duan Hanchuan. Duan Hanchuan doesn't care, but there are many people who like this kid. Yes, she is still too young. If she slaps her and makes people cry, Dean Xu will definitely scold her.

She glared at Luo Ning sullenly, and walked away with anger.

Luo Ning looked at Ge Cuifen's back and thought that it might be that Ge Cuifen pinched Duan Hanchuan. If a child fights, he will only move his hands and feet casually, how can he pinch Duan Hanchuan out of bruises.

He put the dinner plate away and asked Duan Hanchuan, "Does she often bully you?"

Duan Hanchuan saw Luo Ning's maintenance, the appearance of fierce milk, a bit like a chicken mother protecting her cub.

In Duan Hanchuan's impression, this was the first time someone stood in front of him.

No matter how long Luo Ning's goodwill can be maintained, Duan Hanchuan no longer

resents Luo Ning . He advised: "Don't do this again in the future, you can't beat her." Privately targeted, Graciefin is more hateful than those annoying children.

Luo Ning felt distressed, Duan Hanchuan must have resisted before, but a child's strength was no better than an adult's, so he could only endure.

Although the orphanage provided Duan Hanchuan with a shelter from the wind and rain, Duan Hanchuan was not doing well, and it would be a long time before he grew up and left this place.

Duan Hanchuan couldn't sleep at night, tossing and turning on the cot, obviously not wanting Luo Ning to be near, but he couldn't help recalling in his mind.

Duan Hanchuan had never seen a child who looked so cute and smiled so sweetly. It seemed that he should not appear in the orphanage.

Duan Hanchuan thought of something. He got up and secretly counted the toffee under the pillow. After a good night's sleep, the dream was not a damp darkness, nor was it the beatings and scoldings of his father when he was a child, but soft clouds floated up. Silk smile.

The next day, the weather was sunny and the sun was shining warmly. Luo Ning couldn't go out to pick up garbage because they had to carry a small shovel to grow vegetables.

The orphanage has to provide so many meals every day. In order to save costs, a vegetable field is opened in a corner of the spacious yard.

The sweet potatoes that were planted before have been harvested, and now I will plant some green beans and let the children do it together. It is a work assignment and allows the children to learn some skills.

Luo Ning still squatted next to Duan Hanchuan, but this time Duan Hanchuan did not let him stay away.

Luo Ning was digging the soil with a small shovel. The soil was soft and not difficult to dig. Luo Ning rolled her eyes. When she noticed that she was not paying attention, she took two sweet potatoes from the space and buried them, and then pretended to be suddenly caught. Planing it out, he rounded his eyes and patted Duan Hanchuan's hand.

Duan Hanchuan came over and his eyes widened, how could there be sweet potatoes? Could it be that the previous sweet potato field has not been harvested.

It happened to be met by Luo Ning.

Luo Ning took out the sweet potatoes, and the people next to them cast envious glances, and they also pouted their butts, actively digging sweet potatoes in the soil, and some of them were really big.

There are only two sweet potatoes that Luo Ning dug up by himself, so they must be eaten by himself.

He said to Duan Hanchuan, "I don't know how to bake sweet potatoes, can you help me bake them?"

Duan Hanchuan did not refuse. In order to repay the favor, he should do some work. He first washed the clods on the surface of the sweet potatoes and baked them well Fragrant and cooked inside.

Luo Ning sat on the side, and then said again, "You helped me bake sweet potatoes, and I can't eat it alone. Let's eat it together."

"If you refuse, then I won't eat it either."