5

After eating breakfast, Luo Ning got into the carriage with Eaton in his arms. The carriage was very comfortable. The interior was covered with a layer of purple flannel, and the wood was carved with delicate patterns. A string of golden bells, the breeze blew, and the melodious tone of the jingle rang.

The manor was built on the outskirts. The carriage passed a dirt road full of weeds. The light green wasteland passed by the window. After a while, a large area of ​​dark green appeared in front of me. It was a farmland after cultivation, full of wheat and vegetables. Can't see the edge at a glance.

The horses ran and finally arrived at the real market. It was a relatively low building, covered with red tiles. The streets were paved with white stones. Clothing stores, wine stores, and grocery stores formed a A bustling market.

Knights in armor walked slowly, gentlemen with wide hats, and women pacing gracefully in high heels.

The streets are fairly clean, no more flies flying around like before, and the stinky smell in the air has been reduced. Before, people used to urinate on the streets casually, but half a month ago, the lord ordered the construction of a toilet called a toilet. After the strange things, everyone had to change their living habits and ran to the toilet to solve their personal problems. The toilet was annoying to them at first, but after slowly getting used to it, they suddenly found that the street was more glamorous and beautiful, and there was no need to go out. Worried that there was nowhere to go, the floor was still clean when it rained.

Who wants to live in a smelly environment, and discovering the changes brought about by toilets, more and more people accept the existence of toilets.

Luo Ning got off the carriage with Eaton in his arms, his eyes swept over everything around him, and he was infected by the peaceful and peaceful atmosphere, and he couldn't help but bring a faint smile to the corner of his mouth.

The life in the territory is better than he imagined. The climate here is suitable for the growth of crops, and cattle and sheep are also raised. After they are dedicated to the king every year, they can be self-sufficient.

Eaton in Luo Ning's palm stood upright, and Xiaodou looked at him in a panic.

Lannis actually has a toilet?

The surroundings looked neat and tidy, with the scent of tulips wafting around.

Now that Lannis already has a toilet and looks quite prosperous, will the little freckles follow him away?

Eaton was a little nervous, racking his brains to recall what advantages he had in his kingdom?

clothing? delicacy?

Little freckles seem to lack everything but power.

What does he rely on to attract small freckles, on his face?

Too bad he doesn't even have a face now.

Eaton was a little frustrated, lying on Luo Ning's hand, but he was too young, Luo Ning couldn't notice his lost emotion at all.

Luo Ning walked along the street and looked at the items displayed. In fact, most of the items sold were relatively common, either hard bread, cabbage, or small things such as socks, like those displayed in the window. Clothes and small leather shoes are expensive.

Luo Ning stopped and walked, carrying some small bits and pieces in his hand. When he saw honey, he bought it directly. He could cut the fabric from the clothing store to make his own clothes, which was cheaper.

As soon as he returned to the manor, a servant who was in charge of milking the milk ran over, with a swarthy face. When he walked in front of Luo Ning, his face was flushed, and he looked very helpless. Can't make a sound.