10

Duan Mingna came this time to take her nephew away and go to another city to start a new life together.

"Xiao Chuan, will you go with your aunt?"

"If your aunt is here in the future, no one will bully you. You can grow up in a normal family."

Duan Hanchuan was silent, and Duan Mingna said that the other party was indeed his aunt, and he did not I don't like the orphanage, but he doesn't want to leave. What if he leaves Luo Ning, Luo Ning is not only his friend, but also his relative.

After listening to the twists and turns of the story, Luo Ning felt a little complicated. Duan Hanchuan still had a family, and the other party still cared about Duan Hanchuan. Luo Ning was happy. If Duan Hanchuan left with her aunt, she should be able to live happily. She could have a family. , Who wants to be an orphan?

But in that case, will Duan Hanchuan not need him anymore, is he going to leave this dream, Luo Ning is reluctant to think that he will never see this cute cub again.

Duan Mingna took Duan Hanchuan's hand and frowned, "Xiaochuan, what's the matter? Why don't you talk?"

"Don't you want to go with Aunt? You can tell Aunt if you have any difficulties."

Duan Mingna's eyes were full of worry, her breath was soft It is a daisy that has just bloomed, which is very intimate.

Duan Hanchuan broke free from her hand and turned to hold Luo Ning's hand, "Auntie, thank you for your kindness, but I don't want to leave here."

Compared with the aunt who has never been masked, Duan Hanchuan only believes in Luo Ning. As long as Ning Ning is by his side, this is his home.

Duan Mingna couldn't believe it, how could she not want to leave, all orphans want to leave the orphanage, but Duan Hanchuan was completely different, Duan Mingna couldn't understand it, she said in surprise: "Xiaochuan, don't lie to aunt, why don't you want to leave? "

You are going to be bullied here by yourself. You are so young, and you should have your aunt take care of you."

Looking at the hands of Duan Hanchuan and Luo Ning, Duan Mingna suddenly realized and smiled, "Xiao Chuan, you are Don't you miss this kid?"

Duan Hanchuan nodded. Duan

Mingna's expression softened, and she smiled softly: "That's how your children are. You value your friends more than anything else.

"

Luo Ning opened her eyes slightly and looked at Duan Mingna in surprise. How could Duan Mingna make the decision to adopt so simply.

Duan Mingna had a wry smile on the corner of her mouth when she met their doubtful gaze, "My last marriage brought too much pain to my aunt. My aunt accidentally miscarried, and it may not be easy to have a child of her own in the future."

"I made a decision with your uncle. , if you don't force anything, you will adopt a child as your own, and now it happens that in addition to raising you, you can raise another child, and the people are more lively."

"My aunt's family is now in business and has the ability to raise two children. Duan Mingna 's

eyes were sincere and sincere, and when she looked at the two little Doudings in front of her, there was still cautious expectation and longing in her eyes.

Under Duan Mingna's persuasion, Luo Ning agreed to go with him. He couldn't let Duan Hanchuan go. At least until Duan Hanchuan settled in his new family, he really wouldn't be wronged before he could leave this dream with confidence.

Because Duan Mingna was a relative, the procedures were relatively simple. The next day, Duan Hanchuan and Luo Ning packed up their clothes and left behind Duan Mingna.

The small figure elongated, Luo Ning looked back at the orphanage, waved her hand, and said goodbye to the dean and friends. The place where she lived for half a year gradually disappeared behind her.

The city called Bincheng is too far away, Duan Mingna's living standard has improved now, and she is willing to buy three air tickets. Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan slept, and when she woke up with her eyes wide open, she was almost at Bincheng.

Then I sublet it again, and I arrived at a beautiful neighborhood. The door of the apartment opened in front of me, and I saw a puffy, kind and stocky middle-aged man walking out with a big smile on his face, "I'm back, the meal is just cooking. over."

Duan Mingna shook the hands of Duan Hanchuan and Luo Ning, and reminded: "This is my uncle."

Duan Hanchuan and Luo Ning called someone, and the middle-aged man answered with a smile. He heard his wife's phone call that he wanted to adopt two children. The two children were very good-looking. He opened the door and said enthusiastically: "This will be your home in the future, Xiaochuan, Ningning, don't be restrained, and tell your uncle if you need anything.

" I must be hungry, I will bring the food to the table immediately, and today I made braised pork and cola chicken wings, you children will definitely like it."

Such a warm tone made Luo Ning relax a little, so she likes to laugh Parents, you should have a good temper.

This apartment is very spacious, the decoration is simple and elegant, and every layout is exquisite and delicate. As Duan Mingna said, the conditions are quite good.

The middle-aged man named Zhang Dahai greeted the new two children with a smile at the dinner table, "With you here, the family is much more lively."

Although he and Duan Mingna are a remarried family, they have no stepchildren and have a harmonious relationship. , lived very lovingly and harmoniously.

In Zhang Dahai's words, he especially likes children.

After the meal, Duan Mingna took Duan Hanchuan to introduce the arrangement of the house, and quickly tidied up a room, put on a soft quilt, and planned to take Duan Hanchuan to buy some new clothes tomorrow.

Because of Duan Hanchuan's dependence, Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan still slept in the same room. The small, soft bodies were squeezed together, and the quilt smelled of fragrance. They just arrived in the new environment and still couldn't sleep. They were still very energetic at this time. , round eyes bright.

Duan Hanchuan held Luo Ning's arm, and the corner of his mouth evoked a smile, they could grow up together in the future, and they could always be together.

Luo Ning felt like a caterpillar was writhing around, itchy, touched Duan Hanchuan's hair, and coaxed softly: "Okay, go to bed soon."

He stared at the small lamp beside the bed, feeling this The dream may have changed. Duan Hanchuan is taken care of and will grow up smoothly. When he wakes up tomorrow, it should be bright sunshine.

Luo Ning paid attention to Duan Mingna and his wife. They were both mild-mannered and considerate. They had food, clothing, housing, and transportation. Every day, they made delicious food for them. They often took them out to play. them.

They are two qualified parents. Luo Ning's mind is relaxed. I heard that they will be sent to study. Luo Ning's eyes light up. According to normal age, Duan Hanchuan should be in elementary school. Come on, it's too late.

It just happened that the winter vacation was just over, and the time was not right, so Duan Mingna planned to sign up again next year.

The temperature in Ben Thanh is very comfortable. Even in winter, it is not as cold as the mainland. It does not snow all year round. You can only see snowflakes on TV.

Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan were at the table, watching cartoons and cartoons. There were also many children in the community. Luo Ning wanted Duan Hanchuan to be more cheerful and took the initiative to take Duan Hanchuan to find those children to play with, but Duan Hanchuan was very repulsive, so he could only give up .

Just as she was fascinated by watching TV, Duan Mingna came out with the chopped dumpling stuffing. Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan helped make dumplings, ready to eat during the Chinese New Year. The closer to the end of the year, the more lively the community was.

The New Year's Eve dinner was very rich, and fireworks exploded outside the window. In a short time, Duan Hanchuan would be one year old again.

Luo Ning planned what kind of birthday present to prepare for Duan Hanchuan. In the middle of the night, she wanted to get up and go to the toilet, so she went to the toilet.

Because I was a little thirsty, I turned to the kitchen, and passed by the study. What made Luo Ning puzzled was that the light was still on in the study.

It's a little late, why haven't you slept yet.

Luo Ning wanted to stop by to remind him to take a rest, maybe because the others were small and the steps were too light, there was no movement on the floor.

Luo Ning approached, and suddenly heard two laughter coming from inside, and vaguely heard the words "two little fools", he frowned, instinctively let him not knock on the door, and continued to listen subconsciously.

The door panel is very thick, and the sound insulation effect is very good, but Luo Ning has Xiaoba to help relay it, and you can vaguely hear what is being said.

Zhang Dahai's face in the study is still kind, but there is a hint of cruelty and joy in his eyes, "Those two fools have taken off their guards and trust us very much, so let's start, Boss Wan can't wait."

"To be honest, they are quite obedient. I really like them. I planned to take care of them, but you are not pregnant recently, so they are useless."

Duan Mingna hesitated, "I won't say anything about the wild child surnamed Luo. , but Xiaochuan is my nephew after all."

Zhang Dahai patted her hand, "We are husband and wife, can I not know what you think, what kind of feelings do you have for your so-called nephew in terms of your family's situation?"

"Don't be soft-hearted, if this deal is done, we can make a lot of money."

Duan Mingna pondered for a while, her eyes were cold, and she didn't see the slightest temperature on weekdays, she touched her belly, and her eyes became more and more the colder.

Duan Mingna did elope to Bencheng, but her painful marriage life changed her whole person. Her surface was still soft, but her heart gradually became harder than iron.

The ex-husband who liked domestic violence made Duan Mingna no longer a gentle girl. Something was stirring in her heart. She was so unfortunate and seeing others live so comfortably, she felt dazzling.

She couldn't regret it, and she desperately wanted to get rid of that disgusting marriage.

Finally, she met her current husband, a man who treats her very well. With the help of her current husband, Duan Mingna divorced smoothly.

It was only after she got married that Duan Mingna found out that her husband was in the grain and oil business outside, but in fact he used to be a gangster and had a secret network under his hand.

By preying on some children or single adults, they took part of their bodies and sold them to other wealthy people who were sick.

Such a dark and lucrative business has maintained their current good days.