11

Duan Mingna actually knew long ago that her brother was in prison and her nephew was sent to an orphanage, but she was not in a hurry. Since her marriage was uncomfortable, she wanted to escape and go back to her mother's house, but the whole family was occupied by her elder brother. For a moment, she hated that family.

If it wasn't for her eldest brother being too selfish and delusional about occupying the entire house, she would not have been forced to return to Bincheng and have lived through such a long hard life.

This time I went back and took Duan Hanchuan away just because she was having difficulty getting pregnant. It is better to adopt someone who doesn't understand well than to raise my own nephew, but now that Duan Hanchuan is useless, it is time to realize the last bit of value.

Duan Mingna's eyes glowed with cold light, and she began to calculate the great benefit she could get this time.

This time they contacted a customer, because the child suffered from kidney failure, just enough to put Duan Hanchuan on top, there are several million.

Luo Ning's heart continued to sink, his hands and feet were cold, he tried his best to hold his breath, did not make the slightest movement, put his toes on his toes, and calmly returned to the room.

At the moment when the door was closed silently, Luo Ning pressed against the door panel, so she dared to breathe.

He didn't expect to overhear such a secret. Duan Mingna was so gentle and kind, and she was so patient with them. She turned out to be a criminal and planned to attack them.

Luo Ning didn't dare to think about it, if he didn't happen to hear it, would he and Duan Hanchuan fall into the trap? Fortunately, he followed Duan Hanchuan here.

Thinking of what Duan Hanchuan said yesterday that he will repay his aunt when he grows up, this is Duan Hanchuan's only relative, why is Duan Mingna so cruel.

This sweet day turned out to be fake.

Luo Ning felt a sour heart and touched Duan Hanchuan's sleeping cheek. He must find an opportunity to take Duan Hanchuan away as soon as possible, and Duan Mingna should start soon.

Luo Ning hid something in her heart. Under the anxiety, she couldn't sleep at all at night. The next day she got up with an ugly face, and she pretended to be nothing and didn't know anything.

Duan Mingna was cooking in the kitchen, still smiling softly in the warm air.

Finding that Luo Ning's eyes were a little dark, she squeezed Luo Ning's face and said with a smile, "How did you become a red panda?"

Luo Ning pretended to be naive, "It was too late to watch the cartoon last night, so sleepy.

Duan Mingna chuckled: "I want you to play again next time, children must go to bed early, and you are only allowed to watch TV for an hour tonight." Luo

Ning nodded, her eyes darkened, the mask on Duan Mingna's face It's so perfect that it can be compared to a professional actor. If he hadn't heard it with his own ears, he really wouldn't have been able to discover the other side's hidden coolness.

After the morning, Zhang Dahai would go to work as usual, and Duan Mingna had nothing to do and often stayed at home.

Luo Ning jumped off the sofa, lay beside the door, and said in a coquettish tone, "Auntie, I want to eat chicken wings today, do you still have chicken wings in the refrigerator?"

Duan Mingna frowned invisibly, feeling that Luo Ning was troublesome, and said: " No. "

Luo Ning said again: "There seems to be no meat in the refrigerator. Auntie, can you buy some when you go to the supermarket?"

Duan Mingna thought about it, there are no ingredients in the refrigerator, this is not good, she is pregnant with Pregnancy requires a balanced diet.

Considering the child in her belly, Duan Mingna immediately got up and was about to go out. She turned her head to look, and saw Luo Ning sitting on the sofa obediently watching TV again, she reminded: "Ning Ning, you guys are good, you are not allowed to go out.

Luo Ning looked obsessed with TV, "I see, aunt." When

the door closed, Luo Ning's expression was much more serious, Duan Hanchuan took his hand and asked, "What's wrong?"

He knew Luo Ning very well. , Luo Ning seems to be hiding something.

Luo Ning whispered: "I will tell you carefully."

He quickly ran to the window, and when he saw that Duan Mingna had indeed disappeared downstairs in the community, Luo Ning rushed into the study and quickly turned on the computer, tapping his fingers on the computer, because Zhang Dahai was not guarding them, and the computer did not There is no password, the previous files are encrypted, but some data have not had time to be blocked last night.

These information are irrelevant. Luo Ning can't find more powerful evidence. He is a little anxious. He flips it over and over again and finds that a customer has sent a message on a chat software. Not in time, need to see the goods immediately.

Zhang Dahai also replied, saying that on March 20, four pieces of goods must be delivered.

Four items?

It should be him and Duan Hanchuan, as well as two other unknown people.

Luo Ning was a little disgusted. They were actually regarded as goods. After recalling it carefully, Zhang Dahai mentioned a place last night, in the basement of an abandoned building.

After getting the information he wanted, Luo Ning turned off the computer again, went into the room and grabbed two pieces of clothes, and took Duan Hanchuan away.

Duan Hanchuan didn't say anything. Seeing Luo Ning's dignified face, he followed Luo Ning downstairs obediently. He believed in Luo Ning. There must be a reason for this.

Luo Ning was afraid that Duan Mingna would come back halfway, so she acted quickly, her heart was raised, she hurried out of the community gate, and hurriedly stopped a taxi.

As a normal child, he might mess up his hands and feet, but there is money in Luo Ning's space, and he can go anywhere he wants. Time is running out. He doesn't know how wide the network in Duan Mingna's hands is, so he must leave this area quickly. Otherwise, Duan Mingna will use the developed network to find them soon under the pretext of looking for missing persons.

Unable to obtain more exact evidence, even if he and Duan Hanchuan paid their respects, Duan Mingna might take them back. After all, what adults say is always more credible.

But before leaving, Luo Ning was unwilling to let Duan Mingna go. He used the public phone and called the police in a low voice. Duan Mingna and Zhang Dahai were involved in illegal acts. On March 20, they would carry out criminal acts in a certain building.

After solving all this, Luo Ning took Duan Hanchuan to buy a ticket for the nearest time. Only then did he tell Duan Hanchuan the truth. Duan Hanchuan's eyes became cold, and he seemed calm, but his fingers were shaking.

He really regarded Duan Mingna as an aunt, and his mind went blank.

Duan Mingna wanted to kill him.

The chill in Duan Hanchuan's heart continued to rise, and he clenched his teeth tightly, thanks to him not giving all his trust to Duan Mingna.

Duan Hanchuan held Luo Ning's hand tightly, and he almost implicated Luo Ning. If he knew the danger here, he would not bring Luo Ning here.

From the beginning, they should have stayed in the orphanage.

Luo Ning thought he was afraid and comforted her softly.

Duan Hanchuan leaned on Luo Ning and hugged Luo Ning's waist tightly.

Luo Ning plans to go to a small town where they can rent a house, just him and Duan Hanchuan, grow some flowers and plants, raise a puppy, and continue to do business. He can watch Duan Hanchuan grow up.

On the other side, Duan Mingna, who went back after shopping, opened the door and looked at the silent room, thinking that Luo Ning and Duan Hanchuan were playing with toys in the room, but when she put the things away, she saw that the room was empty and no one was there.

Duan Mingna frowned, her intuition was a little bad, her heart was beating fast, and she quickly checked every room, and there was not even a single person.

Duan Mingna suddenly panicked for some reason. She ran to turn on the monitor, but the monitor was smashed.

Realizing what, Duan Mingna hurried downstairs again. There was no one in the community. She ran to ask the security guard at the door and learned that the two bastards had really gone out.

Duan Mingna took a deep breath. At this time, where can the two bastards go? Under normal circumstances, when they want to go somewhere, it is impossible to say hello without saying hello to her.

Duan Mingna sensed something was wrong, and remembered Luo Ning's green and black eyes. That night, she and her husband were talking about some unsightly things, so she was probably overheard.

No, no!

Duan Mingna wanted to comfort herself. The sound insulation of the room is very good. If you really overheard, how could the little bastard named Luo be so calm, shouldn't he be shivering in fear, how could he act like he's nothing.

A mere kid, even an adult, wouldn't have such a scheming.

But all kinds of things were unusual. When I went back and checked it carefully, there were actually a few clothes missing. This broke Duan Mingna's fantasy, and the two bastards really took advantage of her to escape.

Duan Mingna immediately called Zhang Dahai, hated and feared, two children, the business has been negotiated, how much will it cost, and she doesn't know how much information the bastard has heard, she always feels uneasy.

Zhang Dahai, who learned the news, rushed back immediately, angrily blaming himself for being careless, and the ducks flying to his mouth.

When such a dark thing was heard, they were a little panicked. In order to find the person quickly, they hurriedly called the police. Duan Mingna breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that in the JC Bureau, the two bastards did not come to pay their respects.

she. Her eyes were red, and she told JC a fabricated excuse. She kindly took her nephew and an orphan back to raise them and treated them as her own. How could anyone not pay attention, the two children stole the family's cash and disappeared without a trace? , she said inside and outside the words, that is, two children from the orphanage, who have contracted bad habits.

"Comrade Jc, you must hurry up and help us find people back."

"I'm just such a nephew, he's still so young, what if he encounters a bad guy."

"I'm really worried, as soon as there is news, You must notify me in time."

Duan Mingna felt that things were out of her control, and the two bastards, smarter than she imagined, quietly pushed her away and ran away from under her nose.

But where can it go?

She and Zhang Dahai felt very uneasy, looking forward to finding someone back soon, and they couldn't sleep at night.

Zhang Dahai originally did not want the plan to be carried out on March 20, but the customer was impatient and kept urging him. If he did not deliver the goods quickly, the business would be gone.

Because he was reluctant to profit, and everything was ready, the longer the delay, the more accidents would happen. Zhang Dahai still planned and went to the abandoned building in the suburbs that day.