Chapter 143

"Ugh…"

For some reason, it seems like there are situations where I keep coming out in front of people. 

In fact, the fact that I directly participated in the battle was not because I had great courage, but if my family assumptions were correct, it was because the purple detection ability could reduce human casualties as much as possible. 

'I had no intention of making a great major.'

For me, who gets nervous when people pay attention, the Crown Prince's sudden request was a bit embarrassing.  

However, rejecting the Crown Prince's request was burdensome, and there was another important reason why I accepted his proposal.  

Image washing.  

'I was planning to greatly expand my business soon, but honestly, the timing is not perfect.'

If the Crown Prince tries to use me for an event, I will have to take advantage of it.  

'And I can't keep hiding that I run Armand.' 

In order to do business, it was necessary to improve the perception of Deborah, which had been hardened over the years.  

And now was that time.  

I put on a well-groomed robe, appropriate for the ceremony honoring the goddess, and took a few deep breaths.  

'It's over when you go out in front of the altar with Purple and throw flowers.'

While I was trying to figure out that it wasn't a big deal, Rosard came to the drawing room of the annex.  

"What's going on?" 

He gasped once as I looked at him suspiciously, armed with fake kindness.  

'What is it?' 

I thought he was a man who looked like there was no space for a needle to go in, but for a moment, he looked like a young man of his age with a clumsy corner.  

"... Thank you."

He said in a crawling voice.  

"What?"  

"If it wasn't for you, I would have been in trouble for participating in the search of the Temple of Yukri. There must have been a casualty accident, and someone must have held the blame for my carelessness."  

"My brother is a war hero, how dare they be?"  

"The better you get, the more people want to bite you. So it's getting more difficult."

I see. Once the most successful person makes a mistake, everyone runs like a hyena to eat the fruit they dropped.  

It was the same logic that caused a bigger topic when a celebrity with a good image made a mistake.  

"I want to go after pointing out this part. The factions that were especially dissatisfied with only the Seymour family taking over the turret were displeased with me. I owe you twice."

"Wait, where are you going? Weren't you participating in the incense burn?" 

Come to think of it, he was wearing a military uniform, not a formal suit suitable for the ceremony.

“The atmosphere is still chaotic because the barrier is unstable.”  

"Hmm."

"The order was given yesterday. They said that the tower battle units would be dispatched to the capital defense today. It's a kind of showmanship. It's a gesture to show that the imperial family and nobles care about the safety of their people."