Chapter 180

The whole area is dyed black in an instant in pitch-black darkness.  

Woo-.  Woo-.  

A gentle breeze blew through the cave, accompanied by the ominous vibrating sound of the air, and then the sound of twisting bones and joints began.  

"!" 

And there was a man crouching in the corner of the altar, watching the demon descend.  

It was Miya Binoshu.

Long before the 4th Empress appeared, she arrived at this place and was searching the basement of the cave, looking for materials on demon summoning rituals.  

After Albert's death, the black wizards' surveillance towards Miya had weakened.  

Miya, who secretly escaped from the Marquis of François because the Marquis was summoned to the judiciary for illegal slush fund creation, was reading books about the demon in the cave.

'The Marquis Francois said that sooner or later the gate of the demon realm would be widened and the red moon would rise...' 

She chewed her lips and skimmed the records written on the skin of the human corpse. 

'I'd rather… If I could sign a deal with the demon...'

She could no longer trust the 4th Empress.  

The whole plan failed, as she swore she would kill Deborah Seymour.

'The 3rd Prince is more stupid.' 

Far from dying, Princess Deborah receives a birthday present that all young girls envied, and now she is trying to take her place as a 'saint'.

'There are some things that even the priests suspect that I’m a fake.' 

Fake.  

After hearing the news that Princess Deborah was alive, Miya never had a good night’s sleep.

She suffered from terrible nightmares every day, and the more her nerves grew, the deeper her hatred for the princess grew.  

'If only you die, I can remain not a fake but a saint that everyone praises as good.' 

When Princess Deborah disappears, the 4th Empress will stop creating cracks, and naturally the people of the Empire will think they are blessed by God.

'Okay. As long as without you.’

It was a saint herself, who roamed the slums and served.  

She is a saint who has enjoyed all kinds of wealth and luxury. She was unacceptable.

'How the hell can I summon a strong demon?'

The method of summoning the demon was rather abstract, like poetry. The only phrase she could understand was that she could be connected to the demon through her blood.  

Miya stabbed a sharp blade into the back of her arm and dripped her blood onto Lucifer's summoning circle, the hexagonal star figure.  

She gazed at the bloody magic circle, and she swallowed a throbbing pain when she heard footsteps thumping out of nowhere.  

Miya quickly hid into the cramped space behind the altar.

'The 4th Empress?' 

She held her breath as she watched the 4th Empress appear in a messy look.  

As her road ran rampant and she cursed Seymourlie a madman, the 4th Empress suddenly cut off her arm. 

Miya, who was shuddering as she watched the blood of the Empress dripping from her feet, swallowed a gasp when the front of her eyes suddenly became black.