Chapter 146

"How comfortable is the life of an idiot dog?"

"What do you feel comfortable with?"

"I'm just kidding."

Duke Seymour and Isidore's bewildered lines were attached to each other, wondering what they had heard in the moment, and Princess Deborah frowned and fiddled with the decorative chess pieces.

"If the black wizards are looking for a saint, someone connected to the background will approach Miya after hearing the news."

In addition, Deborah thought that Miya's behavior was somehow suspicious.  

When she fell in front of Pilaf, she was ambiguous and just passed on it, but this time she lied openly.  

'Something unnatural,' 

Deborah opened her mouth slowly.  

"I'm going to keep an eye on Miya Binoshu for the time being. Keep it secret so that I don't get caught."

***

After explaining my plans to the most reliable people, my father and Isidor, I went straight back to my room.  

It was because of the headache that started again.  

I frowned at the sharp pain that stabbed my temple.

It's just a temporary headache caused by a tangled mess of memories, but if I reveal my pain, my father or Isidor will go crazy.  

'I don't want to make them worry.'

But my headache has improved significantly compared to the first time I opened my eyes. 

It's probably because the mixed memories are being organized little by little.

'Ha. What the hell is this?'

Too many things happened in a short period of time.

Lying on the bed, I let out a long sigh and looked at my hands.  

'I can't believe I had divine power.' 

To be honest, I was puzzled.  I was a little envious of people who were possessed by magic, who can use swordsmanship and even spirits, but it felt strange that I had an unknown power. 

But if it wasn't for divine power, my handsome boyfriend would not have been safe. I decided to thank God for giving me this ability.

'Hmm.  Shall I test it out?' 

After I cut the back of my hand with a knife, it showed healing power right away.  

Unlike mana, which I have no sense of at all, when my divine power was awakened once, I could handle it at will. 

However, even if I raised it to the maximum, it was weak compared to the power that exploded explosively at the moment of despair.  

The reason I left Miya alone is also because I need time to adapt to the divine power.  

'By the way, it's really interesting.'

When I see the scars that have completely disappeared, my tongue goes round and round.  

I was also surprised to have become a Human Fucidin, but there was something more shocking.  

It is said that Yoon Do-hee's previous life was Nayla, who is revered as a goddess by the people of the Astia Empire.