Special SS 10

* * *

‘Household and the Tower, is there any reason why one person must be in charge of these two huge groups...?’

Meanwhile, Duke Seymour, who is immersed in deep thought, smiled lightly as he saw the youngest running towards him.

‘Come to think of it, there was this guy, too.’

He intended to think slowly about the succession issue, leaving all possibilities open.  

People change, and circumstances are not always the same, so there is not necessarily to make the same decisions as in the past.  

And in the process of contemplation, I planned to have a lot of conversations with the twins and listen to as many opinions and thoughts of my two sons as possible. 

“Even at this age, there are so many difficult things.” 

Duke Seymour, who grumbled briefly and stroked Enrique’s hair, stopped his hand.  

It was because the youngest's head was a little higher than usual. 

“Enrique, you've grown taller these days.”

"Yes! I practiced swordsmanship hard to show my master." 

After learning the sword, Enrique started calling Isidore a teacher. At first, he was wary with sharp eyes, like a cat seeing a dog.

"You guy, later on you’ll say the sword is better than magic."  

“Well, I like both, actually.  So much so it's hard to tell between superiority and inferiority.”  

“Yeah, if you like it, you should do it all.” 

“Yes! I can do both well!” 

Enrique replied with twinkling eyes.

In fact, Enrique later peaked in two fields, magic and swordsmanship, with his natural talent and bone-breaking efforts.

"It's a peace that my sister has worked hard to protect, so we have to keep it well. And... I want to create a world that is good for children to live in.” 

In addition, Enrique also serves as the leader of the newly established Demon Slayer unit, and receives the respect of the people of the empire and the popularity among the ladies. This is a story from the distant future. 

The child who sat on his father's lap and chatted about today’s story, was delighted at the news that his sister Deborah and his teacher had arrived shortly after.

“Sister~!”

“Have you been well, Enrique?”  

"Yes!"

“Why did you bring so many things?” 

Duke Seymour stuck out his tongue as he looked at the carriage full of presents. 

“There are so many new products that go well with my father. You are so handsome.”

“Hmm.” 

To hear a guy with a face like that call him handsome. He didn’t feel bad, so Duke Seymour cleared his throat for no reason. 

“Nucksal anyway. Come in first, I brought some nice tea leaves a while ago, and you’ll like it too.”
_____Nucksal here means behavior or disposition to behave in a good way without any shame; an act that is not shameful and behaves in a good way or manner.