Chapter 182

* * *

"Miya Binoshu was at the base of the black wizards?"

"I heard that Miya Young-ae served at an orphanage not long ago, what the hell is this..."

The astonished gaze of the crowd focused on Miya Binoshu, who came out of the forest, tied to the rope. Because of the great commotion that occurred at night, onlookers and luxury people gathered near the sky forest, and she shook her slender body and cried as if appealing to everyone with all of her sorrow.

"... Thank you. Ugh, really. Thank you."

Miya kept muttering in a trembling voice.

"What the hell are you thankful for? Your sins of aiding the dark wizards' brutal plot and impersonating a saint is never shallow. The punishment that falls on you will never be light."

Duke Seymour, who was walking near the investigation team, fired with a cold voice. Miya shrugged her shoulders and wet her blue eyes.

"Still... I feel more at ease now that I don't have to commit a bigger sin out of intention."

Her words implied that she had been threatened by the 4th Empress and the black wizards.

"It seems that you are trying to pretend to be a victim because you want to reduce the sentence now, but do you know that I am not aware of the obvious trick?"

When Belek was sarcastic, Miya lowered her head even more.

"You are right. I know my weakness and cowardice... I'll take it sweetly..."

Some people frowned and clicked their tongues at the sight of Belek driving her ferociously with a cold expression.

They were the ones who saw Miya willingly bestowing her divine power on behalf of the marginalized. Even though she suffered in the slums, she never lost her gentle smile all the time. The way she cried sadly evoked sympathy.

One of the priests included in the investigation team stepped forward and said cautiously.

"Miya Young-ae has been endowed with divine powers by God. It is true that it is a somewhat questionable situation, but how and what kind of connection between the demon apostles and Miya Young-ae will require further investigation over time."

"What are you investigating?! Just pretending to be a saint is already blasphemy! Instead, she was enjoying the glory that my sister should have enjoyed!"

"But Miya Young-ae possessed a high degree of purity of divine power. This was also guaranteed by the Archbishop. It is contradictory that the one who received God's blessing blaspheme..."

"Why the contradiction? There are records of fallen angels in the temple."

"Belek. For now, take it easy."

Rosard hastily dissuaded Belek from touching sensitive religious matters.

"Anyway. It won't go the way she wants."

"Damn!"

While Belek was wheezing with abusive language, Isidor was lost in thought as he watched the performance of Miya Binoshu's flaming tears.

'You're deliberately arousing sympathy.'

Quite a few people seemed to be agitated.

Even if you pretended to be a victim on the back of public sympathy, it will soon be revealed that your good deeds had impure intentions. Miya Binoshu may not know that a trial of a jury breathed in by Visconti and Seymour would never go in her favor.