Chapter 174

“Does the fact that she has a different real name mean she changed her name?”

I asked the woman with a surprised face.  

"Yes, the name 'Jamila' was the name used by the 4th Empress during the time of the Nerman Kingdom, and the name 'Astella' currently used is the name given directly by the Emperor himself when she gave birth to the 3rd Prince."  

“…I see.” 

So, that way the name Jamila was not on Isidor's list.

It is a collection of names that have been researched over the past three years.  

'And the fact that Miya threw away the Duchess's diary also means that she was deeply entangled with the 4th Empress to  the extent that she knew her true name.' 

As I was lost in thought, the woman rolled her eyes anxiously.

“By the way, how does Princess Seymour know that name…? It’s a name that only those close aides from the Nerman Kingdom know…”

She mumbles softly with a puzzled face.  

Since there is no obligation to answer, I stood up.  

"Forget everything about today. If you take care of your mouth, sparks won't fall on you."  

"Oh, yes. It's an honor to be of help to Princess Seymour." 

The woman who quickly understood what I was saying grabbed the bag of money tightly and bowed her body, and Isidor, who found out the identity of the name in the crossword puzzle, put on a deep robe and came out of the back door of the monastery.  

'After all, Jamila was the name of the 4th empress.'

"I came to realize that there is darkness under the lamp."

I nodded in agreement with Isidor's words.

The person behind the black wizard group, the demon's contractor, and the one who caused the cracks and caused numerous casualties were still wandering in the imperial palace without being detected.

Even though she was the empress of a foreign country with no support base.  

Who would have imagined it?

Apart from the astonishing feeling, as the empty puzzle pieces appeared one by one, the big picture drawn by the other person began to look specific.

In the novel, the reason Miya constantly rejected the courtship of others who had power and wealth was because she had already been designed to support the 3rd Prince after establishing her position as the incarnation of a saint.

'After all, the 4th Empress made a fake saint named Miya in order to make her son emperor.' 

In order to give justification to the 3rd Prince who lacks legitimacy, she was trying to use the status of Saint Nayla.

I opened my mouth, thinking that the obsession of parents for their children was once again terrifying.  

"Now I understand why the black wizards who pretended to be priests and searched for the saint didn't touch Miya Binoshu, and why they tried to make Miya a saint."

“The reason why the Marquis Francois fully supported Miya Binoche was to establish the son of the 4th Empress as emperor.” 

Isidore responded to my words.  

"The man chosen by the incarnation of the saint. At this rate, he will be able to receive support from the people even if he doesn't have blue hair that symbolizes the imperial family."