Chapter 159

"Let's see the divine power that everyone said is great...!" 

Before Thierry could even finish his easy words, a black monster with hundreds of teeth fell to the floor with a squeaky sound.  

Miya hurriedly backed away with a pale face, and Thierry was startled by her passive attitude, which was completely different from the rumors.

"Hey! Why are you standing still!?"

Thierry, who looked at Miya, who seemed to be out of her mind to make excuses, turned his head toward the roaring monster while chewing a curse.  

Ki-e-eek!  

In the interim, Oryx was sticking a long spear into the monster's mouth, and the demonic monster, who became a skewer in an instant, screamed in pain.  

"This one. I don't know who the monster is..." 

Princess Deborah has such a fearsome bastard as a knight.

'I must not be so close to you.'

Everyone in the place was mesmerized as Oryx freely rotated the heavy spear and played with monsters.  

When the monster presumed to be the boss was immediately sent to the counter, the remaining monsters lost their order and began to run around, destroying forests here and there.  

'Huh!  That girl stays still.  It's ridiculous.' 

But this monster didn't seem much stronger than the rumors.

Thierry quickly dealt with the small monsters with his sword and swallowed swear words, then narrowed his eyes as he looked at the Knights Templar seen over the hill in the distance.  

"What are they doing?"  

'Why is Javier appearing now?'

The reinforcements promised by The 4th Empress appeared one step late, and Miya chewed her lips fiercely.  

'That woman named Deborah messed it up again.'

On the other hand, Thierry's expression became even more upset as more and more people wanted to put a spoon on the table Oryx prepared for him.  

“The 3rd Prince. Next year, I need a major to be promoted to the Knights Templar. You can rest for a while.” 

Thierry exclaimed with a sword in the head of the most conceited monster, and the 3rd Prince, Javier, looked all around with dismayed eyes. 

'Where's the Duchess? It's completely different from my mother's explanation.'

The situation here, which was expected to be a mess, was being sorted out quickly by the big man.  

After having her son rescue the Duchess of Orgo, who was in trouble, the plan of the 4th Empresses to forcibly embrace the light of the Orgo family became a blister.  

On the other hand, Oryx, who gave hope to the unknown knights as the star of this year's jousting contest, rescued the Duchess and made a splendid knight debut by setting achievements against the monsters.

***

There was a lot of commotion in the sky forest, but the debutante proceeded as scheduled as if nothing had happened.  

The people of the Empire were in a more dull state than before due to the phenomenon of cracks, and there were no casualties, so it seemed that the imperial family decided to push ahead with the Thanksgiving event.