Special SS 3

7. How to Live as the Duchess of Visconti 

“There shouldn’t be a single point lacking in serving the new master.  

“Yes, butler.”

Visconti servants living in the south diligently cleaned and swept the castle to welcome their new mistress coming down to the estate.  

Their gestures were full of energy. It was because the Duchess was such a great person.  

She is the saintess who defeated the great demon and the famous daughter of Seymour who symbolizes magic!  

Not only that, but also the reputation of being a Troika who always shook the society with flashy and intense fashion. 
____‘Troika or troyka’ means ‘a set of three’, a group of three people, things, countries, etc.*

The servants, who had no chance to visit the capital and had only heard rumors about the princess, chatted whenever they had time with some concerns and expectations.  

“Since she is a trendsetter, she must have a very high discernment, right?”

“The fact that she chose Duke Visconti herself proves her lofty eyesight.” 

“What is her personality really like...?”

When the story about personality came up, everyone was briefly silent.  

Deborah Seymour, or now Deborah Visconti, was a person who broke the very common-sense of a 'generous and tolerant saint'.  

It is said that she once pretended to be a villain in order to catch the attention of evil black wizards, but that does not mean that Princess Deborah is originally a kind person.  

In the first place, Seymour was dirty...  No, it is also a family famous for the cold temperament like a snake.

“Cha, even if she doesn’t look nice, it’s better than having a black ulterior motive. Like Miya Binoche.” 
____The word “Cha” here, I can’t find the right meaning of this word. There is some meaning for this word, but it doesn't fit the line of the sentence.

Someone belatedly calmed down the atmosphere.  

“That’s true.”

On the surface, even though they pretended to be nice, there were also many noble wives who even touched the food expenses of the servants to make money for themselves.

Since she is a saint who fought the demon, she will keep her level even if she is not generous.  More than anything, she is a great person who makes them proud just by having her as their owner. 

“Anyway, let’s not ruin the Duchess’ first impression of Visconti by making a mistake.” 

With full military discipline, the Visconti servants who came to meet the duke and his wife were surprised inside even though they had prepared their minds. This is because the princess of Seymour looked much calmer and colder than the rumors they had heard.  

Perhaps because of her tall height and overbearing expression, they shrank just by looking at her.  

It was then. 

“Grrrr—!” 

Suddenly, a huge beast with golden fur broke through the garden and rushed in at high speed.  

“No way, the legendary divine beast…!?”

The butler, who heard rumors that there was a divine creature with golden fur in the Visconti forest, was shocked.