Chapter 157

Recently, while the Crown Prince was carrying out relief activities outside, a swarm of tarantula spiders appeared enough to cover the exterior walls of the building in black, and there was news that many people died because of this.  

There was an unfortunate accident during the incense ceremony, and when these things happened one after another, even the servants of Seymour began to wonder if the Crown Prince had bad luck.  

“A swarm of tarantulas…?”

As I heard the story from Margaret, I suddenly remembered a dream I had two days ago.

-I don't think I can drink this water. 

-Why? You can just roughly remove those bugs and drink it. 

-Those bugs.  It could be a demon.  

Nayla in her dream was depressed as she looked down at a messy well with bugs floating in it.

She managed to to cross the desert and arrived at the village, because the water was contaminated by insects that might be the corpses of demons.  

Nayla wandered from place to place to do volunteer work, and had seen a lot of demons, and was well aware of their ecology.  

Most of the demons that were surviving in the barren demon world were poisonous species, but there were also individuals who couldn't be distinguished from the pests with the naked eye.

But here, the species of the top predator is the species at the bottom of the pyramid in the underworld, and in order to survive, they live in colonies like ants and it was much more threatening even if they looked like insects because it was highly toxic.

'Wasn't the tarantula that appeared before was a demon?'

But I haven't heard that there was a crack around there. 

I rubbed my chin with a complicated feeling.

In the midst of this, the black wizard who led the kidnapping case committed suicide by bit her tongue.

It is said that she kept silent until the end about why she had kidnapped the baby girl and who ordered her to do that.  

'Hmm.'

One or two pieces of information that I was worried about gathered like the puzzle pieces, and I was frustrated because I couldn't figure out what  picture it was.

'I feel like I'm falling into a labyrinth.'

I walked towards the academy with Margaret, spinning the pieces I was holding in my head.

Ahead of Thanksgiving day, the academy was in chaos.  

Everyone was excited as if they were preparing for a university festival because of the imperial ball and other events held at the imperial family.  

The atmosphere grew hotter day by day.  

Time passed quickly while practicing dance and learning social etiquette from a etiquette teacher, and the debutante event was just around the corner.

10. Intersection

From who became the chaperone, to the trivial story of who has matched with several expensive clothes and who is the loss of certain.  

Various miscellaneous news related to the debutante spread through people's mouths without stopping.  

“The name of a young-ae named Miya Binoshu is the one I hear the most these days.”

The fact that Miya Binoshu's chaperone is the Duchess from one of the families who founded the Empire has been the biggest issue in the social world recently.