Chapter 144

In the moment of untimely cracks that appeared in the clear noon sky, a suffocating silence flowed. 

Due to the scythe that cut through the space, the crack quickly increased in volume, and an evil spirit in the shape of a reaper jumped out from the gap that opened like a wound. 

The evil spirits created by the demons from their fallen souls were the highest among the demons.

And the terrible thing flew swiftly towards the ceremonial altar.

All this happened in a very fleeting moment. 

Surprisingly, the black evil spirit covered with old cloth did not attack people first, unlike other monsters like a hungry monkfish.

"Ooooh!"

It suddenly roared wildly and swung its scythe black in the air. 

Hey hey-

A creepy tinnitus crossed the space and the ground began to shake wildly. 

“Ahhh!”

The marble pillars and buildings that lined up around it also vibrated like an earthquake. 

Frightened screams echoed from here and there, and the wizards who were preparing to cast for the attack grabbed their chests and vomited blood.

This is because the moment when the evil spirit wielded the scythe, the mana flowing around was strangely distorted. 

"Cough!"

High-level wizards with excellent sensitivity were particularly in pain of an unexpected blow.  

"Father!!"

As he watched his daughter running screaming, Duke Seymour swallowed the blood that came up from his neck.

"You run away!"

"Please let's go together!"

The energy emanating from the evil spirit with the scythe was unusual even in my eyes. 

I felt a terribly strong power, and the ominous fishy smell of blood continued to flow from the tip of my nose. 

I thought the crack had already occurred once and was proceeding as it was, but suddenly a more dangerous-looking monster appeared. 

Could this be the essence of the anxiety that I couldn't shake off the whole time? 

'There was no such content in the novel.'

But this was clearly the reality. 

More terrible than a nightmare. 

Even with my father vomiting blood, my feet don't fall off. 

The moment I begged again to run away, the marble pillars standing near me collapsed. 

"Purple ah!"

At the owner's command, a solid defense wall like a turtle's shell was formed around it, and Isidore who ran in a hurry, quickly destroyed the pillar and the crisis was avoided.

However, the situation was getting worse out of control. 

The thick mist that flowed through the cracks turned the blue sky black and everywhere was in chaos with the nightmare-like scenery. 

There was no separate hell. 

No one listened to the Crown Prince's orders to calmly evacuate. 

And there was another bigger problem.

During the incense ceremony, the knights were disarmed, and the high-level magic casting from the wizard was canceled by evil spirits. 

The great powers such as the Orgo family and the Magic Tower battle wizard, were placed at the town gates to stabilize the chaotic public sentiment, so even when they joined encounters to fight the highest-class monsters, their forces were not at their best.