Special SS 7

He had intuitively felt the clear difference from a long time, as if her soul had been reversed, but he didn't want to admit it. 

“Are traces of the past disappearing? Since you are a saint who saved the empire, I thought you had undergone a great transformation, but your snarky tone, which is far from a lady with dignity, is still the same, and the stalking is still the same, so I don't know what has changed.”

Unable to admit it, he kept uttering negative words.  

"You seem obsessed with the word stalking. Just like the person I hoped would be."  

“After hanging out with Isidore, only the skill of playing with words has improved.”

That was then. 

Deborah, who had been in sight, disappeared, and the hateful blonde hair flashed in front of Philaf's eyes. 

“It’s just a pun. Married couples are meant to be alike. Oh, did you hear that we got married? Just in case you didn't know.”

“You son of a bitch!”

Philaf lost his temper in an instant at the appearance of a person who had been fueling his anger for a very long time, and Seliana, a spirit assimilated with his emotions, began to open fire.  

Isidor, who quickly closed the barrier to neutralize the flames, deployed movement magic near Philaf and quickly swung his sword. 

However, hundreds of lower spirits gathered in an instant and transformed into a sword, blocking Isidore's sword path.  

Kwaanggg—!  

The earth’s axis shook as the huge condensed forces collided. At the same time, the heat was so strong that a haze appeared on the ground and spread out in all directions. 

“Huh, it’s hot!”

“Heh, how does the fire taste?”

“I’ll have to ask Deborah to blow it later.” 

Philaf gritted his teeth at Isidore, who made a fuss and responded with a playful tone.  

“I’ll rip off that babbling mouth.”

“Scary!”

Kwaang! Kwaang! 

The strong wind pressure is created whenever a sword that shines like gold and the burning spirit collide, violently splitting the space. 

“Well, that doesn’t mean Duke Visconti will get hurt.”

Inside the barrier created by Purple, Baron Ignis stared at the two with restless and anxious eyes.  Deborah, on the other hand, stood calmly, recalling her conversation with Isidore.  

“Isidore, be honest. Who will win if you fight with Philaf?”

“I'll win. Absolutely.”

He said as if it were an obvious fact.  

Anyway, she was worried about the one-on-one fighting with Philaf, but seeing it in person, she can see why Isidore was so confident.  

‘The difference is too great.’

At first glance, it seems like they are equal, but the spirit surrounding Philaf is gradually fading, and Isidore's sword was not shaken at all.  

Perhaps the experience of fighting the Great Demon at the risk of life and death helped him develop his skills.  

“Keugh…!”