SS 19

"Suddenly, I'm getting nervous too. How many days have you not slept?"

"About 4 days? I'm not very tired, though."

He said lightly, but I, who had the record for longest stay up all night for three days, said.

"It's serious. The wedding is right around the corner, so you have to close your eyes."

"......."

"I'll put you to sleep. Let's go right away."

"Where?"

"To bed."

Isidore's eyes widened at my words. The pulse that touched my palm increased its speed up even more.

"That I can sleep... right?"

I tugged at the doubtful man curiously.

* * *

"Come on, lie down."

"......"

"I'll lull you."

Isidore, who had a dark imagination for a very short time, lay down on the bed with a smirk. The reason he was able to relax in the bedroom where the two of them are together was because the wedding was just around the corner.

'Okay. Be patient, be patient.'

He blinked, admiring his patience again.

"Hurry up and close your eyes."

Isidore, who was staring up at Deborah, who was patting his chest after covering his body with a blanket, slowly closed his eyes at the constant urging and threats.

She whispered a lullaby in a low, soft voice.

In the peaceful atmosphere, he suddenly felt like a child who was being taken care of. When he was young, there was never a time when someone tapped his chest like this.

'Even when I was young, I hated being touched by someone.'

The princess gave me an unfamiliar feeling like this every time.

"Go to sleep, you keep smiling."

The princess pricked his cheek and Isidore giggled.

"It's because I like it."

"If you keep doing this, I have no choice but to use extreme methods."

The princess suddenly put her hand on his eyes, and Isidore's mouth, which had been laughing, stiffened.

"Wait a minute! Divine power is a foul..."

"It's not a game where you don't sleep and hold out, how can there be a foul?"

"Ha..."

It's a tense situation where I'm alone in bed with my lover, but sleep really started to pour out like crazy.

'... If Miguel knew about it, I'd be the subject of constant teasing.'

I was dumbfounded, but her sweet voice and the divine aura spreading from her palms relaxed all the muscles in my body. Isidore muttered helplessly with dim eyes.

"I... I always feel like an idiot standing in front of you."

I get flustered every time, and I get swayed...

"That's why I'm marrying you."

Her voice lands warmly in my ears.

"If the duke was as perfect as you look, I wouldn't have loved you this much."