Chapter 149

Mini note:
Young-sik for young boy
Young-ae for young girl

During this period, the main topic of the noble women's meeting was debutante.

This is because of the important role of the seniors and the noble women, who attract young girls who have just made their debut in society.

In addition, how many requests they received from the young girls to make them as chaperones showed the noble woman's popularity and status in the social society.

After the big accident at the birth celebration, the Duchess of Orgo, who hosted a tea party in the name of changing the atmosphere, slipped her words. 

"What is the third young-ae child of the writer Atlane has already reached the age to debut in the social society? It felt like yesterday when she sang in the children's choir." 

"Already? Time goes so fast." 

"Yes. This year, Count Nora's second young child has grown up well too. They are both from close families, so I'm worried about which young-ae I should send a reply back."

At the subtle pride of the Duchess of Orgo, the eyes of the ladies gradually narrowed. 

'It's been a while since the birth ceremony was over, and I've already received two chaperone offers.' 

The Duchess of Orgo liked to show off her popularity, and the ladies responded.

As the conversation continued, a lady picked up a piece of cake with red flower decoration on it and suddenly opened her mouth.

“The flower of the year was the Duke of Visconti right?”

“Young-sik, not Young-ae, is the flower of the year. It was really fun.”

“I can’t keep up with the thinking of young people these days.”

Mumbling the Duchess of Orgo.

"What happens to the choice of chaperones the Duke of Visconti received?"

"I heard that the Duke of Visconti handed over the Flower of the Year to Princess Deborah."

"......,"

An awkward silence hangs over the table for a moment. Because they could not refuse the orders of the imperial family. 

The lady who was chosen as the flower of the year is usually envied, but this time it was an undesirable atmosphere. 

'Princess Deborah has a personality…' 

'... It's not that hard.'

"What kind of lady did the princess choose as her chaperone?"

"Rumors are circulating that she is Marquise Vaslane." 

"Oh,"

The Duchess of Orgo held back her almost bursting laughter.

'Fortunately, the troublemaker went there.'

The Duchess of Orgo, who was dissatisfied with the fact that she was not even a Duchess, but only a Marquise, was ranked alongside her as a socialite, making a fuss while showing sympathy.

"Even the noble like Marquise Vaslane will not be able to keep her composure this time around." 

"Yes." 

"How glamorous will she appear again when she debuts..."

"That doesn't fit well with the Marquise of Vaslane, who likes a humble attitude."