Chapter 162

"I wanted to give my sister a fox too..." 

I closed my mouth when I saw Enrique who was depressed because he was young and unable to attend my debutanté, and not having the qualifications to participate in the hunting competition, he looked like a kitten with droopy ears.  

“Oh Enrique, I'm so proud of you. Your heart is enough.”  

"Sister…."

As I stroked his hair, Enrique grabbed my waist tightly like a fool.  

"If you go out, can you catch more baby foxes? I'm eating strawberry candy at home."  

"I'm the best at arrow magic!"

Perhaps he was about to go to the hunting competition, Beleck, wearing a hunting suit passed by with a smirk and Enrique raised his eyes fiercely. 

'Huh, how did you know that the elementary school kid likes strawberries?'

Thinking that he seemed like he would cry. I stroked his soft silver hair.  Pretend not to hear Beleck.

Enrique escorted me to the carriage with his small hands like a bracken, and after a while the procession of the carriage which carried me, Belek, and Rosard departed for the Imperial Castle.  

***

The hunting competition was held in Lorraine Forest, named after the first emperor.

In a large tent installed in front of the forest, there was a table for girls who did not go hunting, and the trained hounds for fox hunting were hovering nearby.  

After a while, the contestants began to appear one by one with horses. The moment Isidor appeared, exclamations erupted everywhere.

Dressed in a long blue navy hunting coat, his slender body stood out more, and his golden shiny bangs were scattered by the wind, giving him a more youthful look than usual.  

"The Duke of Visconti is getting more and more beautiful every day."  

“The youngsters who saw him at incense said that it was as if an angel had descended.” 

"By the way, I know that he doesn't usually socialize."

“What could be the reason?”

“Maybe today’s hunting is because of Princess Deborah…?”  

"Hmp! Your voice is loud." 

'Yes, your voice is loud.' 

The appearance of Isidor increased the number of people who glanced at me.

And as if driving a wedge in the rumors, Isidor, who was with the Crown Prince, came down from a new Kaman horse and strode towards the place where I was sitting. 

"You're beautiful today as well, Princess." 

He said with a smile.

Seeing me frozen by the overwhelming gaze, I heard a whisper that I was also cold like Seymour.  

'It's not like that.'  

"Please wish me good luck and blessings so that I can catch a lot of foxes."  

“Don’t get hurt,” 

I said sincerely. When I remembered the day when Isidore's ribs were broken, even when I was sleeping, my stomach got cold.  

"I'll follow your order. My queen."

As he playfully pressed his lips to the back of my hand, I heard sighs and screams from everywhere.