SS 8

* * *

'Hmm. But, Michelle Grembert is not a friend of the princess...'

She kind of feels like an ardent believer.

She lent her doll to act as bait during the battle with the black wizards. She thought she had become quite friendly with the princess, but Michelle's condition was a bit too much to be her friend.

"Wow, Princess. Doesn't my face look weird right now? I'm so nervous."

Michelle kept asking about her condition with a pale face. Her tightly clenched fists had been trembling with tension since earlier.

"You are naturally white, so you don't look much different than usual. But, are you that nervous?"

Well, Deborah is a saintess who saved the empire.

Before, not many people recognized her true value, but after the battle with the demon, the number of her followers definitely increased.

"Really... I can't believe it. I didn't even expect it. Actually, I prayed, but I wasn't very lucky, so I never dreamed that I would be invited to this place. It's such an honor, and thank you again, Princess."

Michelle Grambert, who was invited to the tea party due to the whims of the princess, had trouble sleeping since the day she received the invitation. Everyone envied her attending a tea party with two popular figures in the empire... She never like her because she was a saint!

She, Michelle, had great pride in not being late.

'The owner of Armand, whom I had only vaguely imagined, was Princess Deborah! She even had a noble side job as a saint.'

Tea time with the person she admired so much that she secretly prepared a doll gift and even wrote an analysis paper!

"I'm a successful person. I'm glad I'm alive."

Michelle was thrilled.

"I didn't expect you to be in front of the imperial palace from dawn. I'm sorry I didn't come out early."

"It's a big deal if I'm late even for a second. That's why it's more comfortable to wait from dawn."

"Huh, yes, let that be. I've been bothering you for a while, what's that in your hand?"

"A script......"

"I don't know why a script is needed for a tea party, but this goes beyond that, what on earth did you write down?"

The 5th princess expressed her curiosity when looking at the slip of paper that Michelle was holding like a lifeline from earlier.

".... Things to say when we meet. This and that."

"Can I see it?"

While Michelle was hesitating, news came that the princess had just arrived in front of the Imperial palace.

"Princess, I suddenly feel dizzy..."

Michelle staggered and touched her forehead.

"Wake up. You've been waiting since dawn. If you fall down like this, you won't be able to see even one second."

"I'll try to hold on."

Michelle clenched her teeth and nodded determinedly. Soon Princess Deborah appeared through the door and Michelle managed to suppress her screams.

"Have you been well, Princess?"

Princess Deborah greeted with her unique cold expressions. However, the 5th princess was now able to read the warmth in the princess's eyes.