Chapter 170

***

Whoooo ….!

A roar so loud that the earth's axis vibrated resounded violently as if it were tearing the eardrums apart. 

"It's a crack!" 

"Another monster …."

"Don't panic! Gather the guards to the front door! Get ready for battle now!"

A peaceful weekday afternoon quickly turned into chaos caused by a huge crack in the front yard of the entrance to the Imperial Library. 

Kieeeeeeeeh!

A hideous two-headed monster exposing the bright yellow teeth and letting out a terrifying roar, then when it saw a person, it ran rampantly, preparing to attack. 

In the midst of the chaos, a man with a black mask pulled to his lips raised his chin toward the poorly guarded entrance. 

"... Now." 

“Let's go.”

The characters exchanging secret signs infiltrated into the library like shadows. 

“What is this?”

Meanwhile, the auditorium where the forum was held was also cluttered by a huge roar and the bizarre cries of monsters. 

"Is it a crack again?"

"Argh!"

Kurururururung! 

As the giant monster roared, the ground shook and the bookshelves with high floors rattled violently as if to collapse, and screams erupted from everywhere. 

“What kind of commotion is this?”

As he was in charge of the forum, Marquis Devion shouted with a desperate face, and one of the guards who had been circling around ran into the library auditorium, panting.

“Marquis, there is a crack at the entrance to the library!”

“Come on, we have to get out!"

"If we try to run away outside, there are monsters, isn’t it more dangerous if we catch their attention?"

"What if the building collapses or a bookshelf collapses while we are staying like this?"

The people began to murmur with horror on their faces, and Marquis Devion stepped forward with a determined face.

"The guests! Everyone please calm down! The knights and guards outside are dealing with monsters, so please wait calmly..."

However, Marquis Devion's words did not continue to the end. 

"Fire!" 

"There's a fire!"

It's because smoke started to flow from somewhere.

"The fire is spreading fast from the first floor! Evacuate everyone!" 

“Oh my God!”

Someone exclaimed in a desperate voice beyond the smoke that began to rise. 

Due to the fire, even the people in the reading room next to the lecture room where the forum was held poured into the hallway, and in an instant, an unparalleled chaos unfolded. 

“You have to run! I have a child at home!”

“Get out of the way!”

“Don’t push!"

A monster had already appeared, but as the fire broke out one after another, the frightened people lost order as if dominoes collapsed.

If the bookshelves and books caught on fire, the fires would spread out of control, so many people panicked even more.