Chapter 177

“Will Princess Deborah accept the Duke of Visconti’s betrothal request?” 

The 3rd Prince asked, rubbing the charred tip of a cigarette on the table and putting it out.  

“Unless there are any special circumstances, they will get married after getting engaged.  Is there any reason to refuse the proposal of a man who is considered the best groom in the social world?” 

“The Duke of Visconti’s sincerity is also remarkable.”

"Haha. Visconti and Seymour. It's a marriage business that is the most profitable for both sides." 

Count Royen smirked as he poured alcohol into the 3rd Prince's glass, and the nobleman sitting next to him shook his head. 

“I honestly envy the Duke of Visconti. I heard that Princess Deborah runs a fairly large top.  Also, the income is very salty.” 

“It's not just the top. Rumors are circulating that the Princess received a ruby ​​mine from the Duke of Seymour.”

Everyone burst out in exclamations at the word mine.  

They were always short on money, because they spent their lives enjoying the nightlife. 

“When the Duke of Visconti appeared as the princess’s partner during the Spring Flower Festival, everyone was puzzled, but now that I see it, he has more foresight than anyone else.” 

“The craftsman in the Matap Tower, and the owner of the mine. Not only that, the princess is also leading the fashion in the social world without knowing it. If she is placed next to him, she will become a submissive person, but even me too is willing to put up with her harsh personality like a thorn. Haha.”
———TL’s note: "Matap Tower" has the same meaning as Magic Tower.

In the midst of a snobbish and primordial conversation, someone raised a question. 

“By the way, there are rumors that Princess Deborah, who is famous for her sharp temper, is the current saint …  Does this make sense?” 

"Of course, it's just a rumor. It's much more convincing that Miya Binoshu is a saint."

"Miya Binoshu has pink hair that symbolizes a saint, and she has been doing volunteer work while wandering around the slums ......" 

"But there's no way the famous one of the group of scholars could perjure it, right?" 

“There is a fire, and no matter how smart the scholars are, wouldn’t it be hard to be sane?”

The 3rd Prince drank alcohol one after another while listening to the controversies arguing with the saint.

His red lips wet with alcohol were strangely twisted.

Although everyone was hoping for it, Miya Binoshu was a fake created by his mother, borrowing the power of the demon, and the truth is that he knew that Princess Deborah was the real one.

'Fake …'

Her mother, since he was a child, asserted that she would put everything precious in the world in his hands, as if it were a habit of her mouth.