Chapter 169

'By the way, everything in the world flows unpredictable.'

Even though I am the one who improved the formula, I couldn’t use it in practice, so I was implicitly ignored. 

While I was eating only the copyright fees, I was very excited when I discovered the possibility that I could use the formula.

That's why after Thanksgiving, I stayed in my room all day to study the divine magic, and get to the point where I could fight against Isidore.  

"If you look ahead, you'll lose to me nine out of ten? Regardless of the magic class, I can use any kind of attack magic by utilizing my divine power." 

As I laughed and bluffed, Isidor lightly messed up my hair.

"I'll have to be nervous next time...  But do I have to keep fighting with you in the future?" 

He asked with a slightly depressed face. 

"I'm kidding. I won't do that." 

Perhaps a puppy that threatened to attack his owner would make that kind of expression. 

"I always feel that the princess' jokes are not funny." 

"Isn't that too much of a punch in the bone?"

"The princess was really trying to punch my bone for real."

He grumbled and put on his vest, which he had taken off for a while to fight with me, tidying up his clothes, and then put on his glasses again. 

'I feel it every time, but I love his style.' 

I don't normally like the item called glasses that much, but it was because of his outfit, he had an intellectual charm. 

The atmosphere and appearance that changes every time depending on the clothes or hairstyle he uses, it's so interesting that I keep looking at him in awe.

"Isidor."  

"Why?"  

"How about a joke like this?" 

I reached his glasses again, and Isidor raised his eyebrows in disapproval.  

"It's not funny..." 

I quickly removed his glasses and covered his pouting mouth.  

Isidor, who pulled my waist tight and hugged me quickly, let out a small laugh and bit my lower lip several times.

"It looks like you turned on the things I were secretly looking forward to before."  

"Were you expecting something? I had no idea."  

"You probably don't know how excited I am just by the fact that the princess has entered the realm where I live." 

He closed the door of the dressing room, next to the smoke-box and slipped his lips several times around my neck.  

I was out of breath and my toes shrank slightly due to the blatant movement of his large hands that coveting my body.

He gave red marks all over my shoulders and neck, and as I let out a hot breath, I grabbed his hair and hugged him tightly.  

"It's messed up." 

After a while, I roughly arranged my messy hair and rubbed my hot cheeks.  

"You're pretty," 

He spoke wildly as he licked his red lips, and I spent the last few moments with him before returning to the drawing room.