Chapter 152

Vaslane Castle was perched on the shoreline with ships lined, and had an impressive towering blue roof.  

After some time, the party I had brought passed through the drawbridge and entered the gates, and the Vaslane couple and their daughter came out to meet me.  

The Marquis of Vaslane gave me a nice smile.

"Nice to meet you, Princess Deborah Seymour. I heard that you were already building the tops at a young age. Not only that, but you're also developing formulas used by battle wizards. It's amazing."  

"I'm flattered."  

"Stay comfortably like you're in your own home."  

"Thank you for inviting me." 

As a token of my gratitude for being indebted to the Marquis of Vaslane, I gave him a box of high-quality mana stones as a gift.

Since the high-quality mana stone is a useful resource everywhere, Vaslane was overjoyed with the little one.

"By the way, I've heard that my nephew-in-law is a legendary magic swordsman? I can't believe you're hiding that fact." 

He seemed to feel a deep betrayal that Isidore had been hiding his skills from Vaslane, a warrior with a strong sense of victory.

"Let's have a deep conversation." 

Isidor was dragged by the gloomy-faced Marquis, and the Marquis wife, who kicked her tongue, led me inside the castle. 

"Follow me this way. I'll guide you to the annex where the guests are staying." 

'Uh? Their clothes are unique.'

While following her, I was unwittingly attracted to a man and a woman walking through the garden dressed in unique attire that I had never seen before.

The man looked like an imperial man, and the woman had an exotic appearance as if she was a foreigner.  

As I looked at them, the Marquise whispered.  

"Vaslane is home to a large port where ships dock, so guests from different regions stay all year round. The couple are traders between Ferdin and the Empire," 

She continued.

"And all of the guests here are going to attend the dinner in Vaslane on Friday night." 

'You invited me at this time on purpose.'

"Maybe this position will be helpful to the princess in obtaining information about the Principality of Ferdin and related contacts."

"Thank you very much for caring in many ways."

I said it with all my heart.

"I, too, thank the princess for coming all the way here. I wanted to show Aravel, who is about to enter the academy, how the princess works actively."

When our eyes met, the child who was right next to her mother swallowed dry saliva as if nervously, and I smiled. 

"Thank you for the invitation. Aravel." 

"Yes! Please stay comfortably Princess Seymour." 

She greeted me with red cheeks, and the Marquise smiled openly.

"You must be tired from riding the transfer gate, relax for today."

The room the Marquise gave me was comfortable, and above all, I was impressed with the expansive sea and the rows of ships that could be seen through the window.