SS 6

Instead of responding to Isidor's lamentation, I looked around and unknowingly spat out a short exclamation.

"That doll is similar."

On the stand, I thought casually when I saw the doll hung as a prize on the stall. A yellow fox doll with narrow eyes looks very similar.

"With whom?"

"With Sir Isidore. You're just bewitched like a fox."

"That fox, I'll get it."

To win the prize, you had to throw a ball and knock the target down.

"Awesome!"

"First time I've ever seen someone dropping a tree up there!"

As Isidor showed great control and dropped all of his targets, the people around him exclaimed. Of course, the shopkeeper's face was crumpled like he had chewed shit.

"Did you see that? Your fiance's skill."

After throwing a lot of balls, Isidore proudly asked, holding a bundle of dolls.

"Well, again. Being proud doesn't happen for a day or two."

"Ha, sometimes you have to show a little humanity."

"Still, there is fox beauty."

I said, holding the fox doll I coveted for some reason in my arms.

"I wanted to have this."

He took out a doll from the package.

"It's a white snake. I think it has a cute taste to it."

"It's somewhat similar to the Seymour people."

"Bahahaha!"

"By the way, don't you think father opened his heart to me a lot?"

"... Father?"

"Since we spent New Year's Eve together and even shared crepes, we are now father and family. Isn't it?"

Looking at Isidore, who was subtly good-natured, I stuck out my tongue. Isidore was probably the only man in the Empire who had the courage to handle the snake-like humans around the house.

What the hell did he do? It seems that Rosard has already cooked it.

"Deborah."

"Yes?"

"Shall we go to the left alley or the right?"

"Let's do a coin toss. The front is to the right. The back side is the left."

When I went inside the night market, the forked road continued to emerge due to the shabby buildings built randomly without compartments.

"It's on the right again."

If heads come up often, you're lucky.

"It's four times in a row. It is said that if the front comes up often, you are lucky, but it seems that only good things will continue to happen."

"It's not just a coin with a front, isn't it?"

"Weren't we not going to cheat on each other anymore?"

He said, showing an ordinary coin with two sides.

As I was walking along listening to Isidore's nagging to tell me if I was feeling unwell, an alley with a unique atmosphere came into view at some point. It was relatively quiet compared to the crowds at the entrance of the night market, and from the stalls lined with exotic goods, a mixture of foreign languages, not Imperial languages ​​could be heard.