SS 17

* * *

"I didn't expect you to give me a diploma so quickly."

What a summer semester graduation!

The dean of the Academy's Faculty of Magic and my uncle, Marquis Berthe, put down his teacup and smiled. At first glance, he seemed cold and cynical, but I could see that he wasn't in a bad mood today, probably because he often saw the same face.

"To be honest, the picture is strange for a single wizard to teach the saint who saved the empire."

"But it is true that graduation is too early according to school rules... I thought the dean would object."

"Do I look as inflexible as your father?"

Doesn't it seem so inflexible?

I barely swallowed the words that reached my throat.

"To be honest, I didn't want to make an exception either, but I can't help it. Because of you, my work is almost paralyzed."

"......"

"I feel like I'm about to die when even the graduates come to the undergraduate building every time trying to see you."

He shakes his head with a pretty distressed face.

In fact, when the academy started, it was much more serious than now. The formula lecture I was giving reminded me of a Dottegi market.

____"Dottegi market" is a noisy, chaotic market bustling with many people selling and buying a variety of things in a disheveled manner.

"I respect you! Saintess! Please sign it!"

"Please call me by my name just once!"

"Saintess! Please tell me you're going to pass my graduation thesis!"

"Since I meet the saintess from afar, I feel like I can pass the Mage Tower promotion test!"

There were also people who treated me like a blessing faith totem without listening to the lectures.

'Of course, I closed my mouth right away when I opened my eyes fiercely.'

In the past, when I appeared, everyone was busy bowing their heads and politely paving the way...

'I don't really want to go back to the days of being a villainess, but there were definitely things that were comfortable.'

Still, thanks to some extreme fans causing trouble for the dean and the president of the academy, I seem to be able to finally escape from the space of school. The long period of compulsory education, the five years of undergraduate life, and the hardships I had suffered at this academy passed by like a kaleidoscope.

"... What a waste."

While feeling relieved, Marquise Berthe suddenly muttered.

"What is it?"

"I thought you were good at teaching. I was going to have an assistant if possible. Because that is the fastest way to become a professor."

'Oh, don't be too much!'

He said with a chill that he wanted to pamper me like a graduate student, and he casually pushed the cake in front of me, along with a small box.

"This..."