Chapter 145

The pure white light pouring out of Deborah's body covered Isidore's body, which had turned blue due to poison, like warm water.  

The crushed ribs and damaged organs were regenerated in an instant, and the flesh and blood that had been rotted by poison were restored as if turning back time.  

It wasn't enough to hold on to the man's leash before he died, and the pure white light that flowed from the center spread like concentric circles toward the black mist.

"Oh oh oh ..." 

The spirit of the ghost that ran rampant with yellowishness was quickly eased, and the magic that was thick like a black mist began to disappear quickly.  

"What?" 

After the light-like salvation passed, the dark vision gradually brightened, and those who were dealing with the demons looked around with surprised faces, and then began to quickly slaughter the clearly weakened skeleton ghost.

Due to the blood that people shed, the magic became stronger and stronger, and the situation of the allies, who were on the defensive, was reversed at once with the light.  

Meanwhile, Duke Seymour looked around to find Deborah, realizing that the situation was being completed by strong divine power.  

'Please, everything should be fine.'  

His daughter couldn't run away because she was worried about him vomiting blood like earlier.

Would it have been better to just abandon face and run away together?

'I've never thought of this before.' 

He thought he had to fulfill the responsibilities worthy of his position as top master, but later regret came.  

Duke Seymour, wandering around in a chaotic mood, found his daughter crouching under an altar dripping with little black blood.

'What's that?' 

The duke narrowed his brow as he saw her surrounded by the faint light.

'Am I supposed to see something in vain?' 

But it wasn't an illusion.

As he narrowed the distance with his daughter, the scratch in his hand was healed in an instant.

If the wound heals at such a distance, it means maybe I was treated.

No way! That pure white light was created by Deborah...

“Deborah!!” 

His thoughts did not last long.

Because his daughter's condition was unusual.

While exuding her strong divine power, she was shivering with her bright red face, with veins protruding here and there.  

"Ugh." 

Deborah swallowed her scream, still covering Isidor's healed wound with her hand.  

Her power ran out all at once, and the flood of memories that had risen to the surface began to strain her brain.

What's more, she was littered with fragments of memories that Deborah had before the possessed.

Countless memories and the clash of scenes made her temples hurt as if she was cutting it with a knife. 

Deborah, who was crouching in pain, suddenly clenched her teeth and slowly brought her ear closer to Isidore's heart, as if to confirm something.