Chapter 178

As I listened to the conversations of the servants, hoping to catch on to the rumors that had been created, I felt a gloomy presence behind me and hurriedly turned around. 

“What are you doing here?”

Behind me stood Belek with a gloomy face.

“Why are you here, brother?”

Oh, I was surprised.

“You're waking up so early. The sun will rise in the west.”

“Are you sleep deprived, brother? You have a very bad face color.” 

“Isidor, that bastard dared to make this body as a bridesmaid at a jewel auction, wouldn’t that look good if it could come out?” 
———TL’s note: "a bridesmaid" here has the same meaning as a best man. The word meaning is a person who is not a central figure, but who only helps out by his side or a person who is not a central figure, but merely hangs around a central figure without being of much help.

“It's a plan from my head. I think it's good.” 

"Whoa." 

He let out a short sigh as he ruffled his hair roughly.  

Various rumors have been circulating recently, and I secretly shared only with my family the plan to lure the black wizard with the ship I received as a gift.  

Belek, who had a weakness captured by me, was more believable than anyone else.

“Brother. Did you find it anyway? A birthday present I asked for.” 

“Yeah…  there really is.”

He mumbled a little, then let out a laugh out of nowhere. 

"I've never seen a human like you who threatens others to find a birthday present!"

"It's clear that the gift that brother will come up with isn't great, but would it be better to find what I want? It's not buying, it's looking for it, so it doesn't cost money." 

The sense that Seymour's direct descendants had a bad sense of choosing a gift, It could be guessed from the case of Enrique, who received only three wizard toys with a wand.

“If you can’t speak! Isidor may be the only person who can handle your personality.”

He suddenly clasped my hand tightly. 

“But, what is this?”  

“I found it as you said, so calling it a gift is a bit of a misnomer. Not as much as the Lavender Diamond, but it cost a lot of money.” 

Belek turned around and disappeared, and I grinned as I looked at the jewel box he had thrown at me.

—“Are you okay?”

—“What?”  

—“This is how you spend your birthday.” 

Isidor asked me as if I would feel upset about using my birthday as a bait to lure the black wizard, which I should have spent happier than anyone else, but it wasn’t at all. 

There are many people here who care for me, not those who use me, so I was happy as if I had already received a great gift.

Then I was startled.

Suddenly, I was truly accepting that it was Deborah's birthday as mine, not Yoon Do-hee's birthday.  

Yes, this is no longer a novel for me.