SS 4

"Thank you for inviting me to such a good place, Duke."

"Uhm."

To put it bluntly, it was like the whole family suddenly gathered because of Isidore, Duke Seymour licked his lips inwardly, he seemed to be delighted as if he believed that we had included him in the family gathering.

"... You must be hungry, so come on, Duke Visconti."

"Yes, Duke Seymour."

Appetizers and rosé-tinged champagne were soon placed on a long table, and the meal began in a quiet atmosphere.

"The ingredients are fresh and the seasoning is really good,"

In the midst of the silence, Isidore said while making a hollow. Although the table manners were impeccable and aristocratic, the table manners were impeccable.

'Ugh.'

For some reason, Enrique looked at Isidor with a feeling of resentment.

'Why is that person's hair and face just shiny and his personality so good?'

"Enrique, I heard that you were learning swordsmanship."

Perhaps he had heard that I was learning swordsmanship recently, so he handed me a treasured sword with a magic stone embedded in it as a New Year's gift.

"Nice to meet you again. You've grown taller in the meantime."

'How did he know I've grown 1.3 cm?'

Most of them didn't know.

To be honest... Duke Visconti seems like a nice guy. It's not polite to stare at him like this, but I could tell by his friendly eyes as he approached me affectionately. If Isidore was a mean and stupid person like Philaf, I would be able to insist on my sister to not marrying him. I don't know, it's bad!

"Enrique-kun."

"Yes?"

Suddenly Isidore called to him, and Enrique shook his shoulders in amazement.

"Looking at it earlier, I saw you have a talent for swordsmanship."

".... Me?"

"Yes. You have a good skeleton, and looking at your posture, you don't have any bad habits."

When the magic swordsman who played a big role against the terrifying demons and monsters praised his posture, Enrique got a little embarrassed and curled up his toes. As he was biting his lip, not knowing what to say, the giant crepe that he had been wanting to eat the whole time appeared. Deborah briefly exclaimed.

"It's really big."

The giant crepe, which filled the big table, showed off its majesty that overwhelmed everyone.

"But where do I start eating it?"

Originally, the crepe, which is characterized by being served while preserving its round shape like a full moon, was not cut at all.

"Should I call the chef in charge?"

Belek murmured in frustration, and Isidore rose from his seat.

"I will cut it."

"You?"

"Yes. I'll practice how to cut steaks neatly, so I'll be able to cut this one well too."