SS 5

* * *

Except for the first and second days of the new year, Isidore visited the capital with me throughout the holiday season. When I followed the route of the date, which was tightly woven like a military operation map, I was able to clearly capture the sights of the capital that I had only known in my head or had casually passed by carelessly.

What can I say... It's a date, but it's so well-planned that it's like a package tour to the capital of Asteria.

'By the way, the guide is Isidore, an acquaintance of the super-luxurious eye-catching luxury package....'

"Wow."

Today is the last day of the holiday, he and I are sitting in the carriage, looking out the window at the sheep ranch passing by quickly.

"I didn't know there was such a big and wonderful sheep ranch in the capital."

The sight of shepherd dogs running around diligently driving sheep and herds of white sheep climbing the snowy hills was quite a spectacle to see.

"Isidore, there is a lamb over there."

As I pressed my face to the window, Isidore bent his eyes and pulled my arm lightly.

"Do you want to get down and take a closer look?"

"Great."

"And over there, there's a log cabin halfway up the hill, and the view from that side is better."

He suddenly held me in his arms and used his movement magic, and in an instant, I was close to the sheep farm. It was quite high, so a cold wind blew my ears, and Isidore's arms hugged me tighter.

"Isn't it cold?"

His large body blocks the wind, and warm heat rises from the interlocking body.

"Your ears are already red."

He pressed his lips against my ear several times.

"Why is the duke so hot?"

"I'll let you know every day when we get married."

"Oh, really!"

I grumbled at the joke that sounded strange, but I witnessed something and slipped out of his arms.

"Princess, where are you going all of sudden? Maybe I should catch you, is that so...?"

".... Arrgh!"

I ran over to a small white object between the fences in the distance and sprained my foot on a boulder buried in the snow.

"Are you okay?"

Isidore, who hastily followed, turned pale. Because I stumbled and scraped my calf on the corner of a nearby fence. Tears stinging my eyes, but it felt even more futile because it was not a pitiful lamb that was stuck between the fences, but a ball of wool.

Ha, I'm embarrassed. What is this...

"... You're hurt."

Isidore's expression, lifting my skirt, hardened white as if he had seen something he wouldn't see. I rolled my lips and bit it. Originally, this kind of wound was quickly healed, but it was impossible to heal as quickly as before in my current state.

"Did you have a problem with your divine power? Why didn't you tell me?"

As I faced his eyes stained with worry, self-reproach, and shock, I said as if making excuses.