SS 13

"When I was alone in the department because of those bad rumors, the only senior who looked after me without prejudice and took care of me was senior Dohee."

"She was really an angel without wings. When I was worried about taking a leave of absence from school due to a big problem in my family, even though Dohee was busy, she gave up her part-time job and helped me with the test until dawn, so I barely managed to stop studying."

"She was a really good-natured senior, but she looked so busy that I couldn't even talk to her properly..."

"Everyone liked Dohee, but it's so unfortunate."

"Did you know what? When the staff cleaning the hallway collapsed, senior Dohee gave first aid and called an ambulance, so that he was able to get treatment right before it got into trouble."

"That older sister was very kind, so there were a lot of likable kids around her. I couldn't even talk to her because senior Kim Han-joon kept me from coming."

"Oh, that's a rascal."

I was deeply grateful that someone said what I wanted to say.

"Ah, but Kim Han-joon, that crazy dog is so funny."

"Why?"

"While drinking, he suddenly calling Dohee's name, sobbing and throwing up, and it wasn't even fucking. He pretends to be sad like the protagonist of a sad monodrama. I've never seen anything like that."

"I can't see that human face these days. What is he doing?"

"I don't know. I heard that he drank all the time, and he couldn't even wake up, and he took a leave of absence just before the semester, and rumors say he's still drunk these days."

It's not that he couldn't wake up and couldn't graduate, he originally had no skills at all. The professor would never pass the thesis, and there was no answer even after graduation, so he saved face by taking an indefinite leave of absence. It's called an honorable death."

"Oh, by the way, is there anyone who can contact Dohee's family?

"Why?"

"Letters keep coming to the department office asking if the family has moved. I think the senior wrote it down as the second address for this place."

"What kind of letter is it?"

"It's a letter from the child at the facility Dohee was donated. That's why it's a bit difficult to call them not to send it..."

"Wow, only good stories come out."

"That's why."

While listening to their story, I quickly walked towards the department office where the letter from the child was located. The thought form spoke to me as I moved silently.

--There were so many people who liked you here without knowing it.

--...I see. I didn't know.

I just scratched the tip of my nose for nothing. I couldn't scratch it properly because it was translucent.

--Maybe that's why, Lucifer's curse that covered your soul was purified in an instant, and an accident occurred as the main God sensed your lost soul.

--What kind of accident?

--You weren't originally born in Korea, but you were born there.

--That's right.

--Two completely unrelated dimensions intersected, and a crack formed at the point of intersection, allowing you to see the future of that place, even for a moment. The future of Asteria without you.