Chapter 163

The rumor that Princess Deborah had received an unprecedented number of prey caused another uproar in the social circle.  

'The Queen of the Harvest' is a title that has been occupied by a young-ae who has a wide network of people and has many virtues...  Is this okay?'

'Come to think of it, I can't do anything because the princess has no publicity.  Because each and every one of her connections is like a gem.  Isn't she supposed to be quality over quantity?  If you catch a hundred lizards, one dragon is a hundred times better than them.'

'Visconti, Orgo, Crown Prince… Now that I think about it, there's nowhere to hang it.'

After completing her debutanté most successfully and becoming The Queen of Hunting competitions, wherever she goes, it's only about Princess Deborah.

And most of them are favorable reviews.  

It made the 4th empress furious.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Damn!

With a rough bursting sound, the smooth face of Marquis Francois, which is maintained by black magic, has cracks.

The 4th Empress, unable to control her anger, slapped him on the cheek. 

"Why are all of my subordinates acting so stupid together! From the temple to the Senate, they are pushing Miya as a saint, so why is it so difficult to make her as the protagonist of the debutante?"

Marquis Francois, he fell down with a little trembling. 

The black wizards were ranked according to the power and position of the demon they contracted with, and they obeyed with an instinctive fear of the high-ranking demonic contractor. 

"I'm really sorry."  

"Don't talk too much and tell me what to do. You haven't forgotten the end of Madame Ophelia, have you?"

François, he looked at the small altar stained with dark red blood, and desperately shook his head.  

'What should I do?' 

Thanksgiving was already halfway through without any income.  

It was difficult for Miya, who had risen like a god, to be pushed and buried by Princess Deborah without meeting the expectations of the central social circle.  

'Damn, that Princess Seymour gets in the way of everything.  It's to the point where I get goosebumps ....'

The sweaty Marquis suddenly raised his head and opened his mouth.  

"But still... Miya has a weapon that Princess Deborah doesn't have."  

"What is it?"  

“It is the support of the people.”  

"So?"  

"It is true that it's difficult to ignore the voices of lowly things when they grow louder. Pretending not, but even the Crown Prince is swayed by rumors that he has bad luck."

The Marquis' eyes shone sharply.  

“How about a picture like this... A simple and friendly saint who is completely different from a noble and the cold princess?” 

Even if it’s obvious and explicit, if you create a confrontational composition and instill a sense of belonging and hostility at the same time, the foolish people will hatch and start empathizing.

The princess was famous for being extravagant, so it was easier to instigate.

"On top of that, the timing is good. Thanksgiving is a time when the high-ranking officials come down to take care of the people's livelihood. It can also inform Miya's dedication and service to the people."