Special SS 12

* * *

Children really grow up in the blink of an eye.  The babies, who could not even crawl well until not long ago, were suddenly standing up on their own and toddling.  

It was admirable to manage to walk with those little feet, but the increasing number of  accidents was a trap. 

“This guy, since you’re the eldest son, said you were calm, but suddenly you picked up your mother and then let her go.”

This morning, hearing the news that Barres had suddenly disappeared, I rushed out in a contemplative mood as I prepared to greet the guests.

Upon hearing the news of the child's disappearance, Isidore also urgently summoned his vassals and even released Blanche's informant, but Barres was found in vain in less than an hour.  

He rode Cookie's back into the forest near the Townhouse Castle, ate the fallen fruit, and then returned leisurely.

“Ha.”

I sighed when I saw Barres holding Cookie tightly with his mouth stained red with juice. 

“Cookie.  I like it.  Mom.” 

“Nyaa~” 

Cookie groaned happily while being held in Barres' arms. 

Not long ago, since Barres healed Cookie, who was injured while hunting, with divine power, they always stuck together like that and then they got into an accident.

I couldn’t even get angry at his innocent and cute appearance, so I sat down in despair.

It was just the tip of the iceberg when Vanessa knocked down all the decorations displayed in the hallway like dominoes.

“Deborah, why are you so pale?”

The 5th princess who visited the townhouse as a guest today, saw my complexion and asked anxiously.  

"The twins started walking and they caused a lot of trouble."  

“Oh, I can’t even talk about grievances. But both Vanessa and Barres are so cute. It  must be hard to scold them because they’re cute.”

The 5th princess, who always sends the twins a lot of presents, promised to become Vanessa's chaperone later and go out with her at the debutante. 

The crown prince decided to become godfather to Barres when he became adult, and Thierry who started composing as a side job, decided to play a newly created children’s song on the twins' birthdays.

Thankfully, there were so many people around them who cared for the twins.

“Grandpa!” 

“Big Duke!”

Duke Seymour was always impatient because he couldn’t do anything for his grandchildren whenever they came to visit.

“Deborah, I'm telling you now, I actually knew you were going to have twins.  Because your mother appeared in my dream and handed me two big lights.”

In addition, he seemed to be more affectionate for the children because he himself had a conception dream about the children

The Seymour twins, who would have hated them because they were children, were surprisingly kind to Vanessa and Barres.  

‘I never thought Belek Seymour would say the word Peekaboo.’ 

At first, Enrique was shy and didn’t know what to do, but these days he brought a children’s book and read it to the babies and played with them by shaking toys.