Chapter 171

Death barely passed her ears, but there was no time to reflect on the fear.  

In order to survive from the threat looming before her, Deborah instinctively casts divine magic incessantly.  

Unlike her, the opponent was a swordsman who was good at reading signs.  

The desperation was pushing her to the limit, as if she stopped attacking, the weapon might fly straight to her and pierce her brain.

Meanwhile, the scholars who came out to the vacant lot with Princess Deborah opened their eyes wide to her incredible abilities.  

Albert, who watched the endless bursts of light, also felt an eerie fear.  

'You've been hiding that kind of power for well all this time.'

The overwhelming power that instantly wiped out half of the well-trained elite troops. 

It was said that when darkness falls on this earth, a savior appears. 

'It's more like a god of war than a saint...' 

Befitting her reputation as a savior, she created an endless stream of divine light, and Albert, who had his eyes twisted at the dazzling light, brought his thumb to his lips and bit it hard.

'I must kill that woman here today, in this place, no matter what.'

Black blood dripped down like ink.

He pulled out a red spider with a skull pattern from inside his long sleeve, wrote something on a small piece of paper, and began muttering long spells.  

Albert's left face gradually turned black, then cracked like a drought land.  

His left arm and shoulder, which had been broken like a sandcastle without strength, eventually turned into a swarm of spiders and scattered quickly.  

The swarm of spiders he controlled secretly hid between the cracks of the building and the stone floor.

And the spider, which had the most deadly poison among the dogs, slowly approached the princess.  

'You can't give Deborah Seymour a chance to heal.'

The spider approached the nape of her neck precisely so that the poison could paralyze her brain function in an instant.

"Ugh!"

At that moment, the nerves connected to the poisonous spider were snapped, and Albert let out a groan of pain.

The magic that connects the body and the mind of the monsters was excellent in power, but it had the disadvantage of not being able to completely secure the vision, and the risk of returning from a shock when the monster was attacked is big.

Albert, who closed his eyes, gasped as black blood poured from his mouth, then looked down with bloodshot eyes.  

'How did you block this time….?'  

"Grooo …."

It was thanks to the holy beast she always carried, so the princess was able to detect the approach of the monster in advance.  

She didn't mean to bring the egg of a holy beast that can detect monsters while visiting the racetrack.  

From the time Albert deployed his black magic, she could notice that something bigger was nearby, thanks to the alert from the holy beast.  

'Spider.' 

Deborah clenched her teeth as she looked at the spider corpse that Purple had stepped on.