SS 11

* * *

-Shit. Where else am I? Why did this happen again!

I certainly didn't say it out loud, but my thoughts echoed through the space.

-Is it the unconscious world?

Like setting the echo in a karaoke room, my thoughts echo in the air again.

-Rosary, weren't you on my side? There's a lot of power from my past life in there!

Feeling absurd, I closed my mouth and held my breath because Rocke Visconti came into view. It feels different from seeing him in a dream and seeing him vividly like a 4D screen.

-.... He looks just like the real Isidore. Although the personality of the person over there seems a bit more picky.

I felt like I was previewing Isidore in his 30s.

-Isn't this a level where you have to pay for it?

I followed him striding down the aisle as if possessed. Rocke Visconti, who stopped walking and grabbed the doorknob, closed his eyes tightly, took a long deep breath, and slowly opened the door.

He clenched his teeth so that his jaw bulged out. He even seemed to be holding back his tears. In the room, there was Nyla, who had very little time left to live.

On the day of the decisive battle when the red moon rose, the great demon led the corps and descended to the ground, killing and injuring countless people. Amidst the turmoil, Nyla managed to defeat the demon, but it wasn't a true victory. She used her body, which was filled with strong divine power, as a vessel to absorb and neutralize the demonic energy.

And as a result of the aftermath, Nyla was forced to live a life with a limited period of time. Because the demonic energy that entered her body began to contaminate even her organs as well.

"You're here."

Nyla smiles at the man with a pale face. I could feel the kind of heart she was laughing with, so if I had a tear gland right now, I would probably have cried inadvertently.

"It snowed today. It's cold, it's filthy cold."

Rocke Visconti brushed the snow off his shoulder and said calmly.

"Still, it bloomed."

He put the flowers folded in light purple paper into the palm of her hand, as if to cheer up.

"It's lavender that you like."

"Thank you."

Her fingertips, which were blackened by Magi, trembled.

"Don't say those words that you say as a habit. Tell me the one that starts with "f". It was the most pleasant to hear out of all the things you say. To be honest, I can't hear anything else because I'm so upset."

"Hey."

"Oh, there is."

".... You remember?"

"What?"

"The story of the next life."

Nyla firmly believed that there would be a next life. It was also a certain premonition of a saintess most closely related to God.

"I remember, you said you would live as a bad woman next time? Good luck. I will stick by your side and cheer you on. It would be nice if the flies didn't get caught."