Chapter 183

As if she was quite surprised by my question, if she was waiting for the red moon, Miya's pupils widened and then narrowed. Like a goat.

'As expected... It was Miya's side, not the 4th Empress.'

"I don't know what the princess is talking about."

Miya acted even more sadly, as if she didn't notice the change in her pupils. She pretended all the time, constantly shedding tears that encouraged others's sympathy.

"Miya, do you know what?"

I called her softly.

"You are good at crying, but you're bad at acting with your eyes. The repertoire is no different from when you purposely fell asleep in front of Pilaf Montes, so it's boring."

"...."

"When the red moon rises, you would have thought it would be a great strategy to create confusion by connecting the demon realm and the ground, but do you know that it is boring because it is the same every time, you know?"

As I stimulate the emotions of the demon and Miya at the same time, the hands in contact with each other begin to tremble.

"Don't you feel embarrassed if you lie while dragging your money out when all of your money is exposed?"

I infused divine power into the grip that held her so strongly that it could not be compared with before.

"Kuh.....!"

The whites of the eyes were stained red as the blood vessels burst. Looking at her arm, which was being blackened by my divine power, Miya's lips trembled as she decided that she could no longer hide it.

"......Acting and lying ...... Aren't you feeling weird?"

She suddenly stopped crying and faced me head-on, raising her eyes that had changed like a goat.

"Actually, I think it's fun."

When her attitude suddenly changed in a bizarre way, the crowd and the investigative team roared as if they sensed something strange only then.

"Deborah Seymour, if only you hadn't bothered me at all."

"......!!"

"It would have been a lot more fun."

Suddenly, a burning pain rushed through my hand to the point where my eyes twitched.

A strong demonic energy flowed from her skin that touched me, and my hand holding her wrist turned red as if it had been burned. I wanted to take my hand away from darkening sin, but this time Miya was clasping my arm.

"Yeah, just like you said, I waited for the red moon to rise."

-I still remember the trembling of fear that your soul showed me, Nyla, when monsters poured down like rain from the night sky that turned like blood.

As soon as Miya finished speaking, a hoarse voice pierced my eardrums.

"Ha, you are me...? It's not even funny because you, a bastard who lived her own way and as she pleases, are the incarnation of a real saint."

The voices of Miya and the demon pierced my eardrums one after another, and then gradually overlapped into one.

"But the lack of a red moon doesn't change your future, which is only with blood-stained death."

It was impossible to tell whether it was Miya's words or a curse poured out by the Great Demon, who had been on the brink of extinction due to Nyla in the early days of the nation's founding. Gripping my teeth, I said to the existence in front of me that revealed a sharp murderous intent.