Special SS 2

“Do you want something else, other than blueberries?”

“…There, bread.” 

Still, I had a strong appetite after smelling the savory smell.

“Cheese cream, too…”

“I will do as you command, my queen.”

He put food around my mouth as carefully as a mother bird, even while making a skit without context.  And after the meal, he massaged me thoroughly from the shoulders to the waist.  

Deborah's eyes narrowed as she was quite used to the muscle-relieving touch.

“Where did you learn to use these things? Aren’t normal servants doing it for you?”  

“I don't like people touching my body, so I solved it by myself with magic. I know all about the structure of muscle tissue."  

Oh yes, it was mysophobia. I forgot about it last night because he liked clinging so much.  

“I see… Oh, it’s good...  Ack…!  Be gentle.”

“……”

“Wait! Your hands are a bit suspicious…”

“I’ll be gentle. Gentle.”

He smiled like a fox, stroking my body so gently that it felt ticklish.

'Oh, something tantalizing and pissing me off.' 

In the end, Deborah had no choice but to fall for his tricks, which were clearly obvious. 

After lying around in the bedroom with Isidore all day like that, she woke up the next day in a place she had never seen before.

* * *

‘What, what?’

The sound of waves lapping is heard from somewhere.  When the sea breeze, which is unique to the coast with a wet aura brushed my cheeks, my mind that had been dazed returned a little.  

‘Oh right.’ 

I remembered where this place was and why I was lying in an unfamiliar room out of nowhere. 

“I was originally planning to go down to the south this morning…  I can't get out of bed even though it’s not even covered with honey.” 

“Southern?” 

“Yes. I have decorated a beautiful villa on the coast estate for you. I want to show you.” 

“The ocean… I miss it so much.”

I murmured sincerely.  

When I was Nayla, I only traveled around deserted areas, and when I was Yoon Do-hee, I had never traveled much, so I vaguely thought that I would go to Busan to play when I had free time.  To me, the sea has always been a place I want to go to. 

“You sleep. You will be able to see it right away.”

His lips collided with my lips and I didn’t even have time to chew on what he meant. And when I came to my senses, this situation came to pass.

“… That’s amazing.”

I wonder if my insensitivity, which never woke me up while using the long-distance magic circle, is amazing, or is it amazing that the yellow-headed beast that makes even me, who has strong stamina, falls asleep without knowing the world...