Chapter 10: Meeting the Creator!

"Ahhh!  A talking frog!?"  Izuku yelled out in surprise.

"I am not a talking "Frog"."  Azmuth said adamantly.  "I am Azmuth of the Galvin, smartest being in 5 galaxies, the first thinker and creator of the Omnitrix!"

Izuku stares blankly before his eyes widen with shock as to what he had just referred Azmuth to.  He begins to bow furiously as he apologizes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for what I said please forgive me I didn't mean any disrespect I hope you can forgive me!"

"It's quite alright Izuku Midoriya.  You can stop bowing now.  Please."

Izuku slowly stands up straight and looks at Azmuth who had a smile on his face.

"So um... What did you need from me?  Sir, Mr. Azmuth sir!"

"Just a chat.  I'd like to get to know the next successor of my Omnitrix after all."

Azmuth gestures to Izuku's desk chair.

"Sit."

Izuku quickly takes a seat and becomes stiff as a board.  Sitting with his back straight and his hands folded on his lap.

"So, Izuku Midoriya.  Tell me, what do you want to be?"

Izuku stares at Azmuth for a few seconds, confused by the question.

"Um... I'm sorry, I don't think I understand the question..."

"It's a simple question, what do you want?"

"... I, I want to be a hero like All Might and Sensei...  Someone who can put people at ease while saving everyone.  That's the kind of hero I always wanted to be!"

Izuku remains silent once more,  Azmuth walks looks towards the windows to Izuku's left, watching as the sunsets.

"I see...  Ren has told me quite a bit about you.  You were born...  how you people say, Quirkless?"

Izuku's heart stopped a bit as that word struck a nerve inside him, one that reopened some scars and wounds.

"These "quirks" as humans call it, it is nothing more than an evolutionary DNA mutation.  A stroke of chance that the perfect combinations of genes and environment led to the reconstruction of the entire human species.  Despite this revolutionary achievement in human evolution, you humans still find a way to divide yourself amongst yourselves.  You all can't see that with this next step of evolution must bring great change with it.  This case of having a quirk or being quirkless, nothing more than a trivial matter, a fog that obscures all other possible futures.  Even as I observed your world, most of you become so called "heroes" simply because if grants you unrestricted access to use your quirks without any kind of opposition.  If there was ever a more shallow reason, it would be for fame and money."

"T-thats not true at all!  One of my greatest heroes, All Might is righteous and heroic in every way possible!  Surely he's not anything like that! He's helped a lot of people and because of him, crime rates have been down at a record breaking low!"

"Ah yes... All Might.  The one you call the symbol of peace.  Even I must admit, the deeds he has accomplished for earth has been nothing but brave and admirable.  However, even he is part of the problem in this society of heroes."

"What...?"

"All Might has built an image up in order to deter crime and criminals from committing any heinous acts, an admirable effort.  This symbol of peace as people say, it is only temporary.  The only problem with symbols such as him are that he teaches everyone on earth that they can rely on him, that as long as he is alive that they have nothing to fear, that they're safe.  He acts as nothing more than a safety net in society."