Chapter 97: Blast From The Past!

Charlie and the large Nomu locks hands and enter a stand off as the two try to push each other back.  Sammy shoulder charges the large Nomu from the left, slamming him into a car before Sammy kicks him away once more.  The two golems look at each other and fist bump one another before the large Nomu recovers and shrieks at the two after rushing towards them.

In the skies, the winged Nomu charges in towards Evelyn as the two dodge each other's attacks.  Evelyn does not counter with an attack of her own as she easily dodges the lunges from the winged Nomu.

"My my, you're quite eager!  Girls don't really like guys who get too grabby you know!"  Evelyn said to the Nomu as she teleports all around him, dodging his attacks as she giggles.  "Ren was right, this is fun!"

The winged Nomu turns around quickly to face Evelyn, who giggles as she holds up a peace sign at the Nomu.  shrieking at her before he rushes in.

"As fun as that was, I'll leave the quipping to Ren-Ren!  For now..."   Evelyn said as she crosses both of her arms in front of her face; pinching together both her index finger and thumb before another strange magical circle appears in front of her.  "Let's get that temper of yours under control!  Both of yours that is!"

The winged Nomu reaches out for Evelyn's neck, only to suddenly miss completely as multiple copies of Evelyn begin to fly and swarm around the Nomu, causing it to look around itself in confusion.

"What's wrong? I'm over here!" Evelyn called out from the Nomu's right, making him turn to face her.

"No, I'm over here!" Evelyn's voice called out from behind the Nomu, making him turn around and see another Evelyn.

"No, over here dummy!" Evelyn's voice called out once more.

"You look lost!"

"Aw, poor thing!"

"I almost feel bad for what we have to do to him!"

"Almost!"

Evelyn and her duplicates all create a lasso of blue mana, wrapping itself around the Nomu's neck, arms, legs, as well as clipping its wings together.  The winged Nomu pulls its arms and legs, trying to break free of the lasso's grip but to no avail.

"Try break free all you want, but we've held stronger monsters with this technique than you!"  One of the duplicates yelled to the Nomu's.

"It's cute how hard he's trying though!"  Another duplicate added.

"This mana lasso was strong enough to even hold back Ren-Ren's Four Arms form! Since then, I've had a lot of training with Grandma Verdona to help me strengthen this technique! Sorry big guy, but you're not going anywhere!"  The original Evelyn thought to herself as she and the other duplicates shared a smile.  "You girls able to hold him?"

"Just leave it to us boss!  We got this!"  The duplicates said in unison before giving Evelyn a thumbs up.

"Sammy, Charlie, Chowder!"  Evelyn called out to the three golems below.

Sammy punches the large Nomu away, knocking back into Charlie, who kicks the Nomu to the side as Sammy uppercuts the Nomu.  Charlie grabs the Nomu's face and slams it down onto the ground, Sammy kicks the Nomu back up onto his feet before grabbing Charlie's hand and swinging him around; allowing Charlie to preform a powerful kick to the Nomu's chest; sending him towards Chowder, who immediately grabs one of the Nomu's arms.  Charlie proceeds to grab the Nomu's other arm as Sammy grabs the Nomu's legs.  The large Nomu resists against the three golem's hold before Charlie roars at Evelyn.

"You got it!"  Evelyn yelled out to the golemns before holding both of her hands out towards the large Nomu.  "Go for it guys!"

As Evelyn begins to chant her spell, the three golemns throw the Large Nomu towards Evelyn.  Before the Nomu made contact with Evelyn, 5 points of light appear before her; she draws a star connecting the five points, which then appears on the winged Nomu's chest.  With both of her hands, she pushes the star in front of her towards the large Nomu, imprinting itself onto the large Nomu's chest.  With one final stroke of her hand, Evelyn finishes the spell by swiping her hand to her left.  The Large Nomu is pulled upwards towards the winged Nomu, missing Evelyn by just a hair. Evelyn remains calm and unflinching as the Nomu passes by her.  Evelyn's duplicates all finally release their hold on the winged Nomu; who immediately begins to get pulled towards the large Nomu.  The stars on each of the Nomu's chest begins to glow brightly as they are pulled towards one another.  They crash into each other and fall to the ground, creating a huge crater.  Evelyn takes a deep breath as her blue aura began to glow and all of her duplicates re-merge with her.  Evelyn slowly descends down to the three golemns.