Chapter 50: I'll Never Run!

"You really did your best, didn't you kid?"  Crashhopper asked the weak Izuku in his arms.

Izuku smiles weakly back at Crashhopper and the two share a short chuckle.

"H-how did you know...?"  Izuku asked weakly.

"Your Omnitrix sent off a distress signal to mine.  Something or someone was trying to tear it off of your wrist, right?"  Crashhopper replied.  "That's when I got the signal, it gave me coordinates to your location and led me to this place.  Judging by the state of the people around here, it must have been a surprise attack from some villains, right?"

"Hit the nail on the head..."  Izuku replied.  "Would've been nice if you had shown up a bit sooner..."

"Still cracking jokes at a time like this...  Guess I ain't got anyone to blame for that except me..."  Crashhopper replied while chuckling.

The Nomu slowly digs itself off of the crater and roars at Izuku and Crashhopper.  He dashes towards the two, only to be blinded by another green flash and slammed down by a strange gravitational force. 

"Gravattack!"

"Stay down clown!  I'll deal with you in a bit!"  Gravattack yelled to the Nomu as he pushed the Nomu back even further before changing back into Crashhopper

Crashhopper leaps up towards the top of the stairs and joins the rest of the students.  He is soon joined by the rest of the class as he sets Izuku down gently.  A green flash blinds the students as Crashhopper had turned back into Ren.

"Deku-kun!"  Ochaco yelled as she held Izuku's head up.

"U-Uraraka-san..."  Izuku muttered as he looked at her face full of tears.  "Everyone..."

Momo wastes no time and begins to generate medical supplies from her body.

"Hold still, I'll treat your injuries as best as I can!"  Momo stated to Izuku.

Ochaco looks over to Ren, who was still examining the injuries of Izuku, Aizawa, and Thirteen.  Suddenly, she recognizes Ren's face.

"H-hey...  You're the guy that was with Izuku...  Back at the entrance exams!"  Ochaco stated.

Everyone looks over to Ren, who looks at Ochaco curiously.  Katsuki also looks over at Ren and remembers the image of the flaming lion he had seen when he first met Ren.

"Oh yeah, you're that zero gravity girl, right?"  Ren replied.

"Yeah...  What are you doing here?"  Ochaco asked.

"Wait...  Those forms, I've seen them before...!"  Ejirio stated.  "Are you... that vigilante that's been going around!?"

"Guilty as charged."  Ren replied with a smile.  "Hope that doesn't bother you too much, I'm actually a pretty cool guy once you get to know me."