Chapter 111: Expanding Horizons!

-ABORD VILGAX'S SHIP-

Michael walks down the long corridors, only hearing the sounds of his footsteps echo in the hallway as he turns a corner. When fully turned, he sees Albedo leaning against the wall, next to the door with his head down and arms crossed.

 When fully turned, he sees Albedo leaning against the wall, next to the door with his head down and arms crossed

"Albedo." Michael said to Albedo as he approached him.

" Michael said to Albedo as he approached him

"He's been waiting for you. I must warn you, he seems displeased." Albedo said as he raised his head. "You've been gone a long while, Michael. I was starting to believe that Ren finally sent you to the afterlife on that backwater planet. What took you so long?"

"That's none of your business. Don't you have some science experiment to ultimately fail on?" Michael asked.

"Very amusing. If you must know, the cyber-skeleton I've been developing is in its final stages. It is now being attached to Vilgax as we speak. I am simply waiting for a response from either the device or Vilgax himself." Albedo replied as he turned to face Michael.

"It's complete?" Michael asked.

"Nearly. By now, the skeleton should be attached to his body. Now all that's left to wait for is for the device to upgrade his body. Then once that's done; we can launch our attack on Earth." Albedo replied. "And what of you? With all that time you spent on Earth, did you manage to get the schematics of Izuku Midoriya's new Omnitrix?"

"... No." Michael replied reluctantly.

"How shocking." Albedo replied sarcastically. "Though I suppose the fault is mine. To expect someone of your caliber to at least be able to handle a simple task as this- "

"Then why don't you do it yourself if it's so damn simple?" Michael asked.

"You know very well why." Albedo responded quickly. "For someone who calls himself the apprentice of Lord Vilgax; you are quite the stunning failure. But I suppose that's simply the story of your life, isn't it? Disowned by your family, shunned at the plumbers academy, supposedly usurped of ownership of the Omnitrix. Any more failures at this point and you could have a brilliant although melodramatic- "