Chapter 94: Chaotic Hatchlings!

-WITH IZUKU AND MIRIO-

Izuku gets changed out of his hero costume in the locker room.  As Izuku stretches his arm and back, Mirio approaches him and taps his shoulder.

"Good work today Midoriya-kun!"  Mirio said excitedly.

"Thanks, you too Togata-Senpai!"  Izuku said as he buttoned up his dress shirt.

"It's been a pleasure working with you this past week and a half!  I almost wish it didn't have to end so soon!"  Mirio said as he put on his school uniform.  "Your forms were really something else!  The highlights from the sports festival really doesn't do you much justice!  It's a completely different matter when seeing you fight up close!

"I feel the same way, I learned a lot from you and All Might, as well as Aizawa-Sensei!"  Izuku replied as he zipped up his pants.  "But you're pretty amazing too Togata-Senpai!  You're able to dodge enemy attacks by phasing through them and even create an air force attack with just a single punch!  The only time I've ever seen anyone do that with their quirk like that is from All Might!"

Mirio stops buttoning up his shirt and looks down at his hands as he remains silent, sweating slightly as he stared at his hands.

"Fighting alongside you was like having All Might with me!  The way you moved was really fast and precise too!  It even gave me some ideas as to how I should try to move in my other forms!  You must have trained really hard, didn't you Senpai?"  Izuku asked as he put on his shoes.

"Yeah..."  Mirio replied as he began to remember a certain day.

-THE PAST-

"What!?  You want to tell Young Midoriya about One For All!?"  All Might exclaimed.

"Yes.  I think he's trustworthy enough.  These past few days we spent fighting along side eacher, I've seen firsthand what he is capable of as well as his true heroic heart."  Mirio replied.  "After all, he was your first choice for this power, wasn't he?  So I think he has at the very least; the right to know about it."

"Young Togata...  I've told you before that the secret of One For All's existence is one that must be guarded to the extreme.  If people found out about its true nature- "

"I understand Sensei, I do, I really do.  But if what you said is true about the darkness that haunts One For All is true...  Then we'll need to gather as many allies as much as possible!"  Mirio replied.  "If someone like Midoriya-kun was on our side, then we'd be able to stand up to All For One easily!"

"It's not that simple Young Togata..."  All Might replied as he rubbed his forehead.

"Sensei, please try to see reason!  You told me that One For All is a culmination of every past user's hopes, wishes and dreams right?  That it was a power that was nurtured through generations of development!  This is no different than that!"  Mirio exclaimed.  "If we want to completely stop All For One and his schemes, then we need people that will stand and fight with us!  Like Midoriya-kun, maybe even the vigilante- "

"NO!"  All Might shouted, much to Mirio's surprise.  "No...  Anyone but him..."

The room is filled with awkward silence as All Might stares at his own hands.

"Sensei, even in the short time I've known him; I trust Midoriya-kun with my life.  The vigilante too is far more remarkable than the media makes him out to be, he's just as powerful; if not more powerful than Midoriya-kun.  With them on our side, this fight of ours can be put to rest once and for all!  The world will never have to live in the shadow of All For One's presence ever again!"  Mirio asked.  "Midoriya's proven himself to be a true hero, hasn't he?  Haven't they both?  So why...?"