Chapter 103: Breach Of Trust!

Just wanted to put this here before the start of the chapter!

It may not be a big deal to most people and writers, but I deeply apologize for the delay in the chapter!  I'm usually a very punctual person when it comes to deadlines and such, but the workload at my job has been a bit crazy lately that I often come home exhausted!

You guys know that you mean so much to me and when I can't upload on the promised date, I feel like I let all of you down as well as myself!  So that's why for hopefully the last time; I will change the upload date from every Fridays to every Saturdays, as weekends are my days off!  That way, I can at least get some sleep in and be rested when I finish up the chapters!  Thank you guys again for sticking with me and supporting me throughout this entire journey so far!  That's it from me!

Enjoy the chapter!

EDIT 2/25/23:  Aizawa Dialogue Fix.  

Thank you to Ziants21 for letting me know and BigK436 for reminding me!

-AT THE U.A. ROOFTOP-

Midnight continues to let the video play as all of the other heroes stare at Big Chill, who also watches the video with the heroes.

"So, do you have anything to say about this?"  Midnight asked Big Chill.

"Can I get a copy of that?  Been thinking about making a highlight reel lately and this would be awesome to add!"  Big Chill replied.

"You think this is a laughing matter criminal bastard!?"  Hound Dog yelled.

"Did you really think nobody would bat an eye to the destruction you caused when fighting this...  Thing?"  Vlad King asked as he pointed to the reborn Malware.  

"As if this situation wasn't bad enough, if people had found out that not only did two of our students went after Stain, but Izuku Midoriya had also fought alongside the vigilante in a public space; there's no telling what hell we would've had to go through in order to try and defend them.  Just what in the world were you thinking?"  Midnight asked.

"That...  We were going to take names and kick ass?  Which...  We did?  Look, I'm not gonna lie; I really don't know what you were expecting me to answer with here, but we handled it, so I don't really know why your panties are in such a twist."  Big Chill replied.

"Is this all a game to you?  You risked his future as a student who's aiming to become a pro in the future!"  Midnight exclaimed.  "If this ever got out to the public, his future is over and it'll be your fault!"

"I doubt it."  Big Chill replied.

"What!?"  Midnight exclaimed.

"You really think a small setback like that would ever stop him from doing what's right?  That the lack of one little piece of plastic would stop him from being who he is?  If you really believe that, then you all really do have your heads up your asses."  Big Chill replied.

"And what would you suggest he do if that happened?  Become a vigilante like you!?"  Midnight exclaimed.

"Kid's got a future, no matter what may happen.  That's all I'll say about that.  And it was thanks to his help that the threat's gone.  It's over, we won; so what's the problem here exactly?  Oh, is it the fact that he made you all look like a bunch of amateurs?"  Big Chill replied.

"How about we focus on the bigger picture first?  When observing the footage we got from the surveillance cameras, we originally thought this to be one of the Nomu's that were attacking the city, but upon closer observation of it; it moved far too intelligently for it to be one of those things.  It's shape and form didn't exactly match the calling card of any of the other Nomu's that were reported either.  Then there's that cannon, it did a pretty good job at destroying the surrounding area.  But unfortunately; that's all we can tell from this footage."  Aizawa said to Big Chill.