Chapter 109: Inner Strife!

-IN THE MONITORING ROOM-

"N-no way... This... Can't be real, can it...?" Kyoka muttered as she stared at the screen.

"This.... This is crazy...!" Minoru muttered.

"The flow of battle changed in an instant..." Fumikage commented in pure shock.

"Because of just... One person... One person joining... Changed the entire match..." Momo added.

"Unbelievable..." Mezo muttered.

"Two of the strongest people in our class..." Tsuyu muttered with the group.

"Are being... Forced back onto the defensive...!" Tenya muttered as he stared at the screen of Bakugo; who was struggling to keep up with Clockwork's speed.

Clockwork dodges all of Katsuki's attempts to grab the cuffs, toying with them as he held the cuffs high in the air; laughing before flicking Katsuki on his nose as Katsuki yells in anger.

"He's toying with them."  Shoto commented.  "Like a senior bullying a first year...

"He's not even taking this that seriously, is he?"  Midnight asked the group.

"Haven't we seen that form of his before?  In the news?"  Present Mic asked.

"We have.  Only the last time he used this form was about 3 months ago..."  Aizawa replied as he pulled up a hologram of a news headline.

"VIGILANTE SAVES OVER 1000 LIVES IN A SINGLE MINUTE!  A PROPER RIVAL FOR ALL MIGHT!?"

"Oh right, I remember now!  It was the talk of the town for a month!"  Present Mic said as he and the other teachers proceeded to read the article.

"According to witness reports, one of the sky scraper's columns ended up giving away due to a previous conflict with another villain days before.  The entire tower began to fall over the street as heroes began to evacuate the area.  There wasn't a hero with a suitable quirk nearby to handle a disaster of this calamity, so it was all they could do.  But then came the vigilante in this form."  Aizawa said as he scrolled down; showing a picture of Clockwork stopping a skyscraper from falling.  "At first, the media thought this form of his was able to telekinetically control things with that gear on his hand.  But when construction workers took a closer look, the part of the column that had been destroyed was completely repaired.  As if nothing had ever even happened."

"What!?"  Ectoplasm exclaimed.

"Eraserhead, the way you're describing this form...  You make it sound like..."  Snipe added.

Aizawa closes the hologram and sighs.

"No one was hurt during the fall; even though they reported remembering having injuries when the building first began to collapse; it was all gone as well.  Everything inside the building was un touched as well, not a single paper out of place.  I'm not one for jumping to conslusions, but when looking at all of the pieces laid out before us; it's almost as if nothing ever happened in the first place..."  Aizawa replied, shocking the entire room.