Chapter 129: The Loch Ness KRAKEN!

Edit:  Small continuity corrections. 11/26/23

-IN AN OLD RETIREMENT HOME-

"ALIENS RUNNING AMOK AMONG OUR WORLD! IT'S CRAZY TALK I TELL YOU, CRAZY TALK!" Gary Garrath Garrison's voice yelled through the television. "That's right, you heard me right folks, ALIENS! THE PROBING, ANIMAL ABDUCTING, LONG GREY BODIED ALIENS! THE ONES THAT STEAL UP INNOCENT PEOPLE AT NIGHT IN FARMLANDS! THOSE KINDS! SLIMEY, CREEPY FAST AND STRONG MENACES!!! SOMEONE CALL THE MILITARY, BUILD THE NUKES AGAIN! WE'RE BEING INVADED BY THE ALIENS AND I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SEE IT!"

An old man sits by the television at night, alone in the darkness as he watches a podcast of Gary Garrath Garrison's news feed.

The screen then changes to the re-construction of Kamino, showing multiple pictures and videos of humans and aliens working together to rebuild the city

"H-how are they menaces?  And why did you use one of the happiest pictures possible to illustrate your accusations?"  A caller asked.  "All of those alien workers came to Earth to help after the city that was destroyed- "

"THE CITY THAT DESTROYED BECAUSE OF THIS REN 10,000 AND THE MONSTERS HE BROUGHT WITH HIM!  VILGAX, ALBEDO; WHO I AM STILL CONVINCED IS HIS EVIL TWIN BROTHER WHO HELPED HIM PLAN ALL OF THIS; AND THAT MICHAEL MORNINGSTAR GUY!"  Gary yelled.

"But HE saved us! Him, his team, Izuku Midoriya, even the plumbers! They all came to help us! Even the aliens working to rebuild Kamino! They're all citizens of planets that Vilgax had once ruled over, planets that Ren 10,000 had liberated from his control! They know what it's like to have their planet destroyed because of- "

"AH HA!  THERE IT IS!  THERE IT IS!  Planets that Vilgax once ruled over!  Planets that the menace, Ren 10,000 liberated!"  Gary yelled.

"What's so bad about that!?"  The caller yelled.  "No, you know what?  Tell me.  How is liberating planets from an evil conqueror like Vilgax possibly a bad thing!?"

"Now here's where you should've paid more attention in your critical thinking class sonny boy, it's not so much as the liberation part that's the bad part, that's obviously a good thing!  The problem is that he comes with dirty laundry!  Dirty laundry that he obviously took with him when he first came to Earth!"  Gary explained.  "THE DIRTY LAUNDRY IN QUESTION BEING VILGAX THE GOD DAMN CONQUROR!  HIS ARCH NEMESIS AND HIS MASTER'S ARCH NEMESIS BEFORE HIM!  He came here knowing full well that monster was still out there and didn't care!  He just walked on our streets for who knows how long now without a care in the world about whether or not Vilgax would come for him, putting hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the crossfire!  AND THAT my dear viewers, is the real crime!  Incompetence!"

"But that wasn't even his fault!  Sure, they came here because he was here, but did you not see how hard he was fighting to protect everyone from that monster!? None of the other heroes even stood a chance against Vilgax!"  The caller yelled.  "He nearly died from their battle!  Even when he was all by himself, he was willing to take responsibility for Vilgax showing up!  He fought for US!  For people who thought he was a villain!  For people like you!  Yet all you can do is just spread misinformation and slander him!?"