Chapter 101: Fate And Destiny!

-THE NEXT DAY-

Nighteye sits at his desk, completing the piles of paperwork on his desk in silence as he typed away on his keyboard.  All Might sits across from him in a complete state of shock as sweat drips down from his forehead.

"What...  Did you just say...?"  All Might muttered in shock.

"In my vision, I saw Midoriya's future.  There, I saw society entering a state of pure and utter chaos. The citizens will turn against the heroes, they will revolt against the government, a revolution will begin and society as we know it will crumble."  Nighteye replied as he continued to do his paperwork.  "And it all starts, with him."

"But... This has to be wrong...! Everything we've worked for, everything we've fought to create and preserve...! I refuse to believe that young Midoriya is the cause of all of this!"  All Might replied.  "Tell me what you saw exactly...!"

-YESTERDAY-

A film frame shows Chef, waiting at his ramen stand with a bowl of Ren's favorite ramen in front of him.  Yui is closing the stand as she looks over to Chef, who begins to cry over the bowl.  Yui walks over to her father and holds him tightly, allowing her father to grieve as he covers his face.  Tears leaks through his fingers as Yui begins to shed tears as well.

The frame changes once more and shows Izuku in his room, laying in his bed with a blanket over him as he holds Ren's Omnitrix in his hand, clenching it and holding it close to his chest as he cries.  Inko stands outside his door with a plate of food, an expression of worry fills her face as she sets down the food beside his door.

"What's that...?"  Nighteye thought as he continued watching another frame with pure shock and horror, eventually seeing a film frame of a civil war in Japan.  "A civil war...? No... A revolution...!?"

Nighteye sees civilians fighting back against the other heroes, using whatever they can as they throw trash and molotovs at the heroes.  The heroes try to calm the crowd down, only to be met with even more resistance.

"The civilians are attacking the heroes...? But why...?" Nighteye thought before turning around, seeing another frame of the chaos.

Their expressions were filled with anger as they continued to shout at the heroes, holding up signs that consisted of:

"FAKE HEROES, GET LOST!!!"

"COWARDS!!!  ALL OF YOU!!!"

"YOU'RE ONLY PROTECTING YOURSELVES!!!"

"YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US!!!"

"GLORY SEEKING ASSHOLES!!!"

"YOU'RE ALL PIECES OF SHIT!!!"

"STAIN WAS RIGHT!!!"

"DOWN WITH FAKE HEROES!!!"

"HEROES SHOULDN'T GET A PAYCHECK!!!"

"TEAR DOWN THE SYSTEM!!!"

"THE LAW ONLY PROTECTS THE HEROES!!!"

"NO MORE QUIRK LAWS!!!"

"LET US BE FREE TO DEFEND OURSELVES!!!"

"FOR REN 10,000'S LEGACY!!!"

"Ren 10,000..."  Nighteye thought as he continued to watch the future events.

Death Arms, Kamui Woods and Mount Lady do their best to calm the crowd down, only to be met with the crowds' resistance.  Death Arms slowly begins to get angered.  A can is thrown against his head, Death Arms' anger makes him accidentally shove a an elderly civilian back, causing him to fall and hurt his hip.  Death Arms tries to help but is only met with further anger from the crowd as they all began to relentlessly beat him.  A man throws a Molotov towards Mount Lady, to which Kamui catches with his quirk before being struck over the head by a civilian.  The Molotov is dropped onto Mount Lady, who begins to scream in pain from the flames as it spreads on her costume.